Fiedler out next week/Jay has a broken thumb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler out next week/Jay has a broken thumb

Re: Fiedler out next week

Originally posted by FFiB
fractured right thumb.....lucas will get the start

It's a fact folks he is out for at least the Bills game with a Broken right thumb, which was already broke on that last pass to Ward.......

I feel good with Lucas as the Back up though

they said they will determine that tomorrow...

We`ve got to put up plenty of points against the bills to counter-act Bledsoe and those receivers.

Re: Re: Fiedler out next week

Originally posted by Ozzy

good thing we are at home and playing ag the Bills' D

but still :cry: :cry: for Jay

It's a fact folks he is out for at least the Bills game with a Broken right thumb, which was already broke on that last pass to Ward.......

how long is warner to be out? 3 weeks or 4?

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

We`ve got to put up plenty of points against the bills to counter-act Bledsoe and those receivers.
we gotta do what we did to NE - control the clock w/40 minutes TOP. Ricky rest up...

Anyone have a link?

They're dirty bastards in Denver.

Heres hoping for a quick return by Jay.

Lucas did good in the preseason, he'll do great against Buffalo's sh!tty D.

I hope this makes everyone realize that Jay is a pretty tough dude. I realize adrenaline comes into play but he was being interviewed after the game like la tee dah nothing is wrong everything is great we won woo hoo. Now all the Jay haters will get their wish Lucas is in. Let's hope he's up to the job.

It's all about Ricky next week. With Chambers certainly out and Buffalo's run D in what it is, Ricky's train is gonna be rollin'.

I'm with you Ozzy.

This team can win with Ray. We'll be playing a Bills team that sucks against the run at home in the heat of Miami.
It's a good time for him Jay to get an injury out of the way with the Bye week coming after next Sun.

If Ricky was out, then I'd be worried.

As long as the Fins don't overlook the Jills they'll take care of business.

Well, it's a real damn good thing that we have a B/U as good as Lucas, even with all the Jay Basher crap that comes with it, it's nice to know that Ray can sling the rock as well.

The Bills will put the kitchen sink in the box and try and make Lucas beat them in the air.

Re: Re: Re: Fiedler out next week

how long is warner to be out? 3 weeks or 4?

Warner is expected to miss 8 - 10 weeks!!!

We OWN Bledsoe.

Bills fans, prepare to see how much we own Bledsoe. To be honest, I don't think we've lost to Bledsoe since late 1997.

Back
Top Bottom