Fiedler out next week/Jay has a broken thumb | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler out next week/Jay has a broken thumb

Well, i'm speechless right now. Chambers shouldn't be out next week though, i wouldn't think. I hope he plays. But Jay's thumb might be more than just a an injury problem. If Ray plays well, this might create a major QB controversy. Something are tea, does not need when we are 5-1. opefully 3 weeks from now Jay will be fine. ****!!

Originally posted by chambers84
Well, i'm speechless right now. Chambers shouldn't be out next week though, i wouldn't think. I hope he plays. But Jay's thumb might be more than just a an injury problem. If Ray plays well, this might create a major QB controversy. Something are tea, does not need when we are 5-1. opefully 3 weeks from now Jay will be fine. ****!!

I wouldn't worry about it just yet Chambers.
Ray has shown time and time again with the media that he and the whole team can handle the QB debate.
Lucas will step in, play well and Wanny will continue having Fiedler as the QB when he's healed.

Jay Fiedler= superhero

If that guy makes that throw with a broken thumb and the game on the line, he is THE MAN. Lets hope he gets better real soon.

i'm not an orthopedist. ****, i can't even spell orthopedist. but, if it's a fracture as opposed to a break, than i think he could be back in 4 weeks. warner is out 8-10 weeks with a clean break of the thumb.

All I can say regarding the game was I'm really proud of my favorite team. Anyone who saw Jay hit the pass to Ward with a broken thumb should have immediate respect and admiration for for the courage displayed. What heart! What desire! Major props to Mr. Jay Fiedler, the Miami Dolphins starting Q.B. Jason Taylor, you redefine the word awesome, Zach was brilliant and the two best corners in Football showed why their the two best corners in Football. When the game was on the line, in a hostile envirnment and we needed it the most, Olindo came through and sweet victory was ours! A Hollywood ending at its finest! What a game!

What you guys don't realize is that the Bills played AWFUL and still won the game. They were inept in the first half. The 2nd Half was complete domination as the whole game should have been. We played terrible and won a trap game on the road. Not as easy as it looked. Plus, not to mention, you guys aren't giving the Texans enough credit. That is not the worst team in the NFL. Carr is a young stud. Harrington tore up the Saints, and Carr might be even better. Not to mention, Bradford is a rising star, and Gaffney will be good. Honestly, the Texan Defense is pretty good too. Gary Walker, Seth Payne, Jamie Sharper, Kailee Wong, Marcus Coleman, Aaron Glenn, Keith Mitchell, and some other decent youngsters is not bad. They weren't ranked bad. The Texans are going to give teams a game from now on in.

I'm not sure what the Bills post had to do with Jay Fiedler's thumb so I'll skip that one but it looks like our boy is down for the next month or so. I'm not too worried about Lucas stepping in after the poise and skill he showed in preseason and during his run with the Jets; he'll be fine and the team will be fine with him.

As far as a QB controversy goes, that is a very real possibility if Ray plays the way he did during the pre-season. Jay will get the start once he's healthy however, and he will remain the starter through the end of this season (as long as he's healthy) as he is the man in Miami, and he has more grit, determination, and guile than virtually any other player in the NFL today.

Carr has had a tough schedule though. Philly, Indianapolis, San Diego, and Dallas all have pretty good to good defenses.

It's worse

Channel 4 news in Miami reported tonight that Jay will be out 6-8 weeks. Ouch!

OK what is it, 6-8 weeks, or 4 or 1 or what?? Oviously it's not 1 week, but 4 and 8 are 2 totally different #s. Does anybody really know???

Back
Top Bottom