Fiedler working with Trestman Already | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler working with Trestman Already

Dolfan4life

Starter
Reaction score
Why would Trestman be working with Fiedler if there was no chance in him coming back. I mean if Jay was in no way coming back they would have told Trestman and Jay to find better things to do with their time.

My feeling is that Jay and Trestman will form a bond and Trestman will take the chance of molding Jay into a better QB.

Sorry, but Jay can play Great Football. Hate him or not but the Dallas game proved his ability to put up great #s.

It still may not happen, but I have a feeling Jay restructures and is retained along with Sage and either Rivers or Henson.

In 99 Jeff George also proved he can put up good numbers.

yippee......Jay Fiedler might be back and with Wanny coming back we can still be a medicore football team.......yippee!

Jeff George had all the physical tools, but was drafted by the Colts. That would ruin anyones career back then.

Jay is not Marino, but he and Sage would be sufficient for next year.

Yeah I am sure every Carolina fan was jumping with joy at the beginning of this year saying, "we got Delhomme, we are going to the Super Bowl."

They didn't know what they were getting with Delhomme, we do with Fiedler and it ain't much.

Trestman is just evaluating Fielder´s abilities. we still don´t know if Filder will be back.
i think that if fielder is back, if may not be that bad as long as we get a promising young QB during the offseason.

Originally posted by Dolfan4life

Jay is not Marino, but he and Sage would be sufficient for next year.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :goof:

Jay & Sage.....what the F**K.....that will rate 32nd out of 32 teams.......get a clue, Sage may be a career backup....that is why he was traded for a 7th rounder........Jay has never proven that he can be consistent.......the only reason he has won so many games is the team around him....not his play of 50% passing and more ints than td's.

AND yes....we in CAROLINA were excited to get Delhomme.....he showed some ability in New Orleans being named NFL OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE WEEK when he got to play for Brooks. Plus the guy shows great leadership and takes responsibility for his play.....JAY thinks he is great when he is only medicore and always places blame elsewhere for his medicore play.

Calm down. Jay's inconsistency stems from the O line play this year. As for last year it is hard to say because he broke his thumb.

Remember, Norv evaluated Jay and liked what he saw. Chan and Norv had no problems with Jay an it is likely going to be the same with Trestman.

Jays inconsistency can stem from several factors. First, try stepping up into the pocket and deliveing the ball with a unstable knee. Dont sound fun to me. In fact he wasn't even ready to go in the Washington game. THey put him in as a desperation move because Griese sucked miserably. Then four days later he had to play against Dallas and played remarkably, In the NE game he got drilled repeatedly and reinjured his knee.

Inconsistency can stem from injury, practice time, or what do you know horrific O line play.

Calm down. Jay's inconsistency stems from the O line play this year.

No, Jay's inconsistency stems from his lack of talent.

Oh and don't forget Wanny always handcuffs Jay and then when they get down they say go fin it for us.

If you want results out of the O you must play to score points. The game plans this year were downright awful.

Just look at Griese at Denver as oppossed to in Miami. THat O line to a Pro Bowl QB and basically black balled him from the league.

When Jay has had protection, he still is still not accurate and he makes alot of bad decisions.......plus he is not a leader and he thinks his talent is better than it is......how come all the experts every year when evaluating the talent of the Dolphins always have the QB position as one of the major weaknesses on the team and we are usually rated amont the worst in the NFL? Jay Fiedler. Name another NFL team that would want him as their starting QB? Bet you can't name but possibly 3 or 4 that might.....and I do mean might consider him as a option.

How do you get to the NFL without talent. That is 100% absurd.

THey don't go down to the homeless shelters and offer starting QB jobs.

Just think there are 240 million Americans and only 32 starting QBs. That means .000000133% of the people in the world are starting QBs in the NFL.

If only we were all so fortunate.

Oh and don't forget Wanny always handcuffs Jay and then when they get down they say go fin it for us.

If you want results out of the O you must play to score points. The game plans this year were downright awful.

Just look at Griese at Denver as oppossed to in Miami. THat O line to a Pro Bowl QB and basically black balled him from the league.

The offense was dummbed down due to JAY"S inability to make plays.

Look back at tapes, ANYBODY can see that even when his O-line gave him time, he STILL couldn't make the throws! He' has no zip on his passes, he's totally inaccurate, andhas no arm. He sucks, I'm sorry I had high hopes, but after 4 years of the crap he's given us, he's not worht defending.

Originally posted by Carolina_Dolfan

:lol: :lol: :lol: :goof:

JAY thinks he is great when he is only medicore and always places blame elsewhere for his medicore play.

when did he blame somebody else? he's always the first guy to say he should have played better, and he never gloated when he happened to stumble upon a great game. jay is inconsistent and physically limited as a qb, but i've never seen him play the blame game

Back
Top Bottom