Fiedler... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

Marion, that was good zit face. I think am going to cry.... I know you think am 13 because you can't add numbers.. Is it that hard for you??? I never said Fiedler was a bad Qb because he has big ears. I don't think he is a good Qb. The point I was trying to make in this thread is he had a BAD game. Admit it. I know its hard for you.

Dolphin-hater,

Why is it that you're the only one who thinks he had a bad game when the rest of us around here- former Fiedler haters included- will admit that he had, not only a very good game, but one that sports legends are made of with the broken thumb mixed in. You're a closed minded imbicile who lacks the inate ability to make a positive statement.

If you won't listen to everybody else in this forum why not try listenening to such national sports media figures such as Jim Rome, Peter King, Len Pasquerelli, John Clayton, Chris Mortenson, Joe Theisman, and virtually every other major name in sports media who all describe Jay's play in that game as nothing short of superb. Your sports opinions are obviously dredged up from your infentile, teenage mind that apparently has not developed the ability to reason yet.

Please leave these boards as there is not a single individual in here who agrees with you, much less considers you intelligent or insightful. Go back and post on your Jets websites since I'm convinced that it's them that you're a fan of.

~Po

No I don’t think am a jets fan. I guess for me not thinking one player on the dolphins isn’t good doesn’t make me a dolphins fan. What was I thinking?? I really don’t understand how throwing 1 Int and almost a second that could have cost us the game is a good game??? He didn't even throw a TD pass. Well according to you, he had a good game. Then if he threw an INT every game with no td pass. The whole season he would have a good season?? I really just don't understand where you can be coming from to say he played good?? Really, I really want to know why you think he had such a stellar performance. I don't understand where you’re coming from.

Just because he doesn't like Fiedler doesn't mean he isn't a fan. I used to not like Fiedler but his performance this year and his toughness has changed my mind a lot.

That you ice. I don't like Fiedler, BUT I admit when he plays well and support him. Expo, why don't you look at some of my posts when Jay has played good this season. I have said good things about him and congratulate him when he plays well. But when he doesn't i stat why he didn't have a good game. Then dolphin fans like yourself lose your mind, because am negative towards a dolphins player. You act like I say Fiedler always has a bad game. And that’s not the case look at some of my posts from this year. I just find it hard to believe that throwing an INT and almost a second one that could have cost us the game is a good game. Come on he didn't have 1 Td pass. You can't blame his finger either because he did have some nice passes on that drive.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
That you ice. I don't like Fiedler, BUT I admit when he plays well and support him. Expo, why don't you look at some of my posts when Jay has played good this season. I have said good things about him and congratulate him when he plays well. But when he doesn't i stat why he didn't have a good game. Then dolphin fans like yourself lose your mind, because am negative towards a dolphins player. You act like I say Fiedler always has a bad game. And that’s not the case look at some of my posts from this year. I just find it hard to believe that throwing an INT and almost a second one that could have cost us the game is a good game. Come on he didn't have 1 Td pass. You can't blame his finger either because he did have some nice passes on that drive.
so why bad mouth him when he has an off day, only one man that i know of was perfect, and you ain't him!:rolleyes:

Here's some advice...

... if you are a Dolphins fan, just let this go and enjoy the ride, deal?

Oliver...

No I don’t think am a jets fan. I guess for me not thinking one player on the dolphins isn’t good doesn’t make me a dolphins fan. What was I thinking?? I really don’t understand how throwing 1 Int and almost a second that could have cost us the game is a good game??? He didn't even throw a TD pass. Well according to you, he had a good game. Then if he threw an INT every game with no td pass. The whole season he would have a good season?? I really just don't understand where you can be coming from to say he played good?? Really, I really want to know why you think he had such a stellar performance. I don't understand where you’re coming from.

OK, I get it now. He had a bad day because he didn't have a TD pass. Interesting, do you play football? I doubt it, otherwise you may appreciate Fiedler's performance. Go throw a football, and tell me how important your thumb is when you do it. Now imagine doing that with your thumb broken. You couldn't, at least not very well. Not only did Fiedler do it, he threw the ball at such a high velocity(that means it was going very fast) that the LB couldn't pick it off. So what, he threw an INT, woohoo. Rich Gannon threw a couple INTs on Sunday too. I guess he sucks too.

Don't give me that BS that I can't admit when he has a bad day. I was furious after his performance in that Tamp Bay game his first season. I was also pretty upset after the Jets games last season. I know when he sucks it up, and when he doesn't. He hasn't sucked this year. Just accept the fact he isn't Marino, and start saying some positive stuff for a change......

Ok, well now I see...you don't understand football. People here are unfairly penalizing you for your failure to recognize significant abilities and triumphant qualities in players that result in a win for a team.

You must be a migrating baseball fan. Everyone, cut him some slack!!

Back
Top Bottom