Fiedler... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

Yea, that makes sense... I’m not a dolphin fan, because I stated my OPINION about Jay. Sorry I don’t think EVERY damn player on the dolphins is awesome. You can go ahead and think that throwing an INT and almost a second one is a good game. At least I can admit when Jay plays good. Unlike the rest of you that can't admit when he plays bad.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Yea, that makes sense... I’m not a dolphin fan, because I stated my OPINION about Jay. Sorry I don’t think EVERY damn player on the dolphins is awesome. You can go ahead and think that throwing an INT and almost a second one is a good game. At least I can admit when Jay plays good. Unlike the rest of you that can't admit when he plays bad.

The thing that you can't seem to swallow is that his OTHER accomplishments in the game FAR outweigh anything you are saying about Fiedler.
In addition, the fact that he was the primary reason why Miami had a chance to win the game makes your conclusions, whether true or not, totally insignificant in the outcome.

To put it bluntly, your opinions are pure bull****!

there's a problem with the word almost. if you told me you jumped over a river, and "almost" made it, you'd still be soaking wet!

The thing here is that you're saying that Jay played poorly because he didn't play PERFECTLY. There's a big difference there. Even Dan the Great One threw an interception now and then and no one had the gall to accuse him of playing poorly.

Wow, I was going to come and see what I had to argue, but these guys took care of it pretty nicely. We do admit when he has a bad game. The thing, he doesn't have as many as you want to think. He has had one mediocre game this season (Chiefs), and 5 good ones. Give it up man, he played an awesome game......

Fiedler does SUCK. Now let's give lucas a chance to show the fans what he is all about. Damn, we should of picked up Bledsoe

Now I get it. You're here to start some crap, nothing more. Probably a Bills fan......

Originally posted by fabulousfan
Fiedler does SUCK. Now let's give lucas a chance to show the fans what he is all about. Damn, we should of picked up Bledsoe
fabulousfan, did you have your pinkie extended when you typed this!:D

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Ok... Why don’t you guys give it up? I’m not going to argue on Jay being a good or bad QB, because you can't change my mind and I can't change yours. I am sick of Fiedler fans that find excuses to say that it wasn't Jay's fault or he played good when he didn't. I can admit when Fiedler plays good. Why don't you look at some of my posts when I say Fiedler played good. I congratulate him when he plays well. Why can't you "Fiedler Lovers" just admit when he plays bad. Is it that hard for you? I can admit when he plays well. Why can't you admit when he plays poorly?? I can understand the broken finger. But how can you honestly blame it on the finger??? On that drive he threw PERFECT passes to Randy he did drop a couple, but that wasn't Jay's fault. You can't say his last pass was thrown poorly because he broke his finger. He did have a couple of good passes on that drive. So blaming it on his finger your saying that the good passes he threw were lucky because of his broken finger. It just doesn't make sense. The INT he threw was a terrible pass. His finger wasn't broken before he threw that. Jay didn't play a good game. Why cant you guy’s just admit when he plays bad?
Good point. I'm not a fiedler fan, never have been, never will be. But I can admit when he's had a good game.

Good point. I'm not a fiedler fan, never have been, never will be. But I can admit when he's had a good game.
and that was a good game. several teams around the league wish they could have a QB with half the stats!:rolleyes:

Good point? You're agreeing with the zit faced 13 year old who only knows how to say "feedler suks cuz he haz big eerz"? Great call buddy. Are you this good at making friends in person?

1 of 2 things. You are either a complete moron, or a bills fan.....well basically they are the same thing. Fiedler definately does not suck. His stats arent mind boggling like Farve, or any big game qb like him, BUT NEWSFLASH, FIEDLER WINS GAMES. God someone needs to knock some sense into you. I'd love to see you play football with a broken finger like fiedler did. Lucas will be a good backup, but the job is still fiedlers when he comes back. Fiedler has a better chance of winning with the team then lucas, but we have had good luck with backups, so first things first, BEAT THOSE BILLS !

Back
Top Bottom