Fiedler... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

Originally posted by chambers84
For all you Fiedler Bashers....we won the game, so FU*K YOU!!!!
Jay could not have said it better himself :D

LOL

Thats what we are all thinking...even if we don't put it like you do! Maybe Jay will send all those morons tickets to his first Pro bowl appearance this year!

Looks like D-1 is getting frustrated!

Originally posted by dolphinators13
HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.

Looks like he's heading to the Pro Bowl this year D-1.

Looks like he will win more than his usual 11 games this year too D-1

Looks like everyone thinks your posts are good for a laugh D-1

You are about as much a Dolfan happy with our victory as the Jets are "winners"

BTW - Looks like those Jets of yours are looking at 7 playoffs in 33 years!

Hey that one pass shows one thing...

... Fiedler does not have a weak arm. He threw it so hard the defender had no chance of catching it. It's true! :D

Oliver...

HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.

Good bless you! :)

Originally posted by bronco_heat
you're a freakin moron. someone should go to your house and strangle you with your "old school" marino jersey. the only thing you know about football is that the guys on the high school team always made you pay for their lunch. hey, the team needs another 25 yards to put the kicker in field goal range and the qb steps up in the pocket and needles a pass into the zone. in front of the cb and over the top of the lb. oh my gosh, the pass went through the fingertips of the leaping lb right into the hands of the widereceiver, setting up the game winning field goal. what you knew about football i could shove in a rat's a-hole.

LOL God bless you too C-84! :)

Originally posted by dolphan39
Jay could not have said it better himself :D
yeah he could of, he could have said
clear.gif
but i'm sure he wouldn't!:D

I really wish we wouldn't get into this debate anymore!

There are fans that love him, and there are fans that feel he's nothing more than a David Woodley or Trent Dilfer with a great team around him (Both avg. QB's who made it to the SB on talented teams)

Regardless, Were winning.

As long as Fiedler dosen't have to be the main weapon on our O were in good shape.

GO FINS!

:monkey: Bills and Bleedsoe

Re: LOL

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Thats what we are all thinking...even if we don't put it like you do! Maybe Jay will send all those morons tickets to his first Pro bowl appearance this year!

Come on guys, Fiedler going to the Pro Bowl is just as rediculous as the Fiedler sux guys you hate. Lets keep it in perspective.
He's doing a decent job and were winning with the main weapons this team is built around.

A tough D and a Pro Bowl RB!

Re: Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by dolphan39
not sure if anyone else was open, but Jay had to throw it or lose the game and he chose at tough a pass as their is over the LB and got it there - lucky or not. How about Ward - all the guy does is make clutch catches - gotta love that guy.

The fact that the ball went thruogh Mobley's hands was lucky....
Ward catching it had nothing to do with luck though!

Any of you have ever played football and tried to catch a pass coming to you that has been tipped changing its path? If so you know that is no easy task! It's probably the hardest catch you can make.

Ward's catch saved the game.

Ex Jet or not he's the man!

Go Ward, Go Fins!

No kidding Trek. Those catches suck. I was surprised he was able to stop and turn around in time to get it. Ward would definately be starting on another team......

Actually no...

... when QB's help to win games like he did tonight on national TV it usually means they are going to get TON of respect inspite of STATS. Look at Brady's STATS last year, are you telling me he deserved to be a pro-bowler?

Oliver...

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Come on guys, Fiedler going to the Pro Bowl is just as rediculous as the Fiedler sux guys you hate. Lets keep it in perspective.
He's doing a decent job and were winning with the main weapons this team is built around.

A tough D and a Pro Bowl RB!

Back
Top Bottom