Fiedler... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

Not possible, I think he has one those school girl crushes on Marino and is still sore from the retirement......

LMA0. Damn, 31 it's almost 2 in the morning in Miami and I wanted to go to bed right now. I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

Jay threw one bad pass all night, in my opinion (The INT, of course). One out of almost thirty is VERY low.

He played a very good game.

He's a more than adequate QB. He's obviously better than the majority of starters in the league.

The thing I like most about him is his heart, though. He's got the heart of a champion.

All I know is that if Ray Lucas goes down next week, 4th round pick Sage Rosenfels will be in there. :eek:

Timing is key here. I hope we beat Buffalo and get everybody healthy from our bye week for the Pack Attack on Monday Night in Lambeau!!!

Lets see here...How am I supposed to say anything positive about Jay's game. He threw one pick right in to the hands of the defender. And was lucky as hell his last pass wasn’t picked. You guys that love Fiedler need to get a clue. At least When Jay has a good game I say he played great and give him his props. When Jay has a bad game you "Fiedler Lovers" will try to take the blame off Jay. I can admit when he has a good game. Why can't you guy’s admit when he doesn't?

Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by minus

It might have been ugliest pass in the whole game but some how Fiedler came through along with Ward........WOW what a game.....

im so impressed with jay fiedler, he made those throws with a broken thumb. get a clue fiedler bashers! he was under a lot of pressure once again. and norvs play calling in the first half was not good. im not totally happy with the way norv has run this offense, but i do understand that he likes to set it up for the fourth quarter which is when he finally used the end around and outside passes.

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Lets see here...How am I supposed to say anything positive about Jay's game. He threw one pick right in to the hands of the defender. And was lucky as hell his last pass wasn’t picked. You guys that love Fiedler need to get a clue. At least When Jay has a good game I say he played great and give him his props. When Jay has a bad game you "Fiedler Lovers" will try to take the blame off Jay. I can admit when he has a good game. Why can't you guy’s admit when he doesn't?

no no no, u get a clue he is the winningest QB the last three years in the NFL. period.:monkey:

Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by dolphan39
get a clue the guy was 19/29 yard passing for 210 yards. That was not a bad pass to Ward just a good D by MObley to be in position to get that close to pickin it. WTF is with criticizing your QB after we won the toughest game of the year at the toughest stadium in the NFL to win :rolleyes:

with a broken finger I might add! Fiedler is tha man!

Originally posted by chambers84
Timing is key here. I hope we beat Buffalo and get everybody healthy from our bye week for the Pack Attack on Monday Night in Lambeau!!!

because of the way we got beat up last night with JF out and it being a nonconference game on Monday night where farve is excellent, im chalking it up to a loss. we will come back the next week to kill the jets into submission.

You get a clue... your probably one of the fans who thinks Fielder had a great game... aren’t you.

Did he lose all the other ones you freakin hypocrite. Hey, tell me which ones he lost and which one all the other players won. Don't continue with this moronic posting. Fiedler prob won't make the pro-bowl with missing half the season, but puuuhhhllleeeeaaassseee. Give the bashing a rest while he is recupperating.

Back
Top Bottom