Fiedler... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler...

if i had a broken thumb, i don't even think i could hold a football. a broken finger you can tape to your next good finger, no problem, but the thumb..........................

Honestly dolphinators, you may have had some sort of an arguement earlier in the season, but right now, you are the idiot with the big mouth. Jay was without a running game and his number 1 WR, he had a freaking broken thumb, McKnight and McMichael were in and out with injury, he was under consistent pressure, and he managed to beat the best team in the AFC West, IN DENVER. Please, tell me how he sucked. Jay beat the Broncos, a playoff team. How does that crow taste little boy? Honestly, you are the ONLY moron bashing him right now. Get some logic......

Re: Re: Fiedler...

Originally posted by dolphan39
get a clue the guy was 19/29 yard passing for 210 yards. That was not a bad pass to Ward just a good D by MObley to be in position to get that close to pickin it. WTF is with criticizing your QB after we won the toughest game of the year at the toughest stadium in the NFL to win :rolleyes:

#1 In Power Rankings (Well better be)
And you complain?

Can't be that true of a fan.

BTW: Fiedler had a broken finger when he threw that pass to ward. Thats why it wasnt the best pass in the world. But atleast we have a QB that stays in the game and not one like St. Louis thats crying on the sideline while his team loses.

Dolphin-hater-13,

Every time you post it's to bash this person, or bash that player, so I've come to the conclusion that you're just a friggin moron who never had anyone to play with as a kid. Fiedler leads the 'Fins down the field with 45 seconds left on the clock and you bash him!?!? Incredible! People like you need to have their 1st ammendment right of free speech taken away due to lack of intelligence and forethought!

Jay has more heart than any QB in this league and as much as any other player in the NFL so climb down off his back, get a friggin clue, and go back and play nice with the other kids in your 8th grade class moron!

~Po

Originally posted by Expo88
Dolphin-hater-13,

Every time you post it's to bash this person, or bash that player, so I've come to the conclusion that you're just a friggin moron who never had anyone to play with as a kid. Fiedler leads the 'Fins down the field with 45 seconds left on the clock and you bash him!?!? Incredible! People like you need to have their 1st ammendment right of free speech taken away due to lack of intelligence and forethought!

Jay has more heart than any QB in this league and as much as any other player in the NFL so climb down off his back, get a friggin clue, and go back and play nice with the other kids in your 8th grade class moron!

~Po

Yeah, what he freaking said......

Dolphin-hater-13,

~Po
i third it!:D

Ok... Why don’t you guys give it up? I’m not going to argue on Jay being a good or bad QB, because you can't change my mind and I can't change yours. I am sick of Fiedler fans that find excuses to say that it wasn't Jay's fault or he played good when he didn't. I can admit when Fiedler plays good. Why don't you look at some of my posts when I say Fiedler played good. I congratulate him when he plays well. Why can't you "Fiedler Lovers" just admit when he plays bad. Is it that hard for you? I can admit when he plays well. Why can't you admit when he plays poorly?? I can understand the broken finger. But how can you honestly blame it on the finger??? On that drive he threw PERFECT passes to Randy he did drop a couple, but that wasn't Jay's fault. You can't say his last pass was thrown poorly because he broke his finger. He did have a couple of good passes on that drive. So blaming it on his finger your saying that the good passes he threw were lucky because of his broken finger. It just doesn't make sense. The INT he threw was a terrible pass. His finger wasn't broken before he threw that. Jay didn't play a good game. Why cant you guy’s just admit when he plays bad?

Originally posted by dolphinators13
Lets see here...How am I supposed to say anything positive about Jay's game. He threw one pick right in to the hands of the defender. And was lucky as hell his last pass wasn’t picked. You guys that love Fiedler need to get a clue. At least When Jay has a good game I say he played great and give him his props. When Jay has a bad game you "Fiedler Lovers" will try to take the blame off Jay. I can admit when he has a good game. Why can't you guy’s admit when he doesn't?

See...right here is your twisted problem. You lump anyone that says Fiedler is playing well into the "Fiedler lover category"......
I could care less if Fiedler is our QB or not. But whoever is this teams QB is going to get fan support from me, regardless of how he plays. That said, I hope Ray Lucas has the greatest game in Miami Dolphins History next weekend against the Bills. In fact, I hope he passes for 600 yards and 6 TD's, and becomes our starter.

I could care less who starts, but so Far Jay Fiedler is playing fine overall and I doubt many QB's out there could do better.

EXACTLY...SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE DOLPHINATOR

Dolphin-hater-13,

~Po

NOBODY HERE THINKS YOU ARE A DOLFAN! NOBODY!!!

Look at your name - Dolphin-ator (Dolphin hater) Real Funny!

I don't know what is more saddening...you coming everyday where nobody respects you or your weak posts. Both are sad and indicate clinical treatment is needed.

Look at your signature below your posts....questioning in a negative way drafting Fletcher....Brees or fletcher....it's always negative Dolphins talk with you. You are no fan, and we ALL think you are a joke. Everything you say is anti Dolphins or anti Jay Fiedler. Fiedler is the winningest QB in the NFL right now, so if thats the case I'll take him as our QB.

NOW WHY DON'T YOU SIGN ON AS SOMEONE ELSE Dolphinator, or D-1, or whatever other name you use and agree with yourself like you usually do. PATHETIC!

Ok... Why don’t you guys give it up? I’m not going to argue on Jay being a good or bad QB, because you can't change my mind and I can't change yours. I am sick of Fiedler fans that find excuses to say that it wasn't Jay's fault or he played good when he didn't. I can admit when Fiedler plays good. Why don't you look at some of my posts when I say Fiedler played good. I congratulate him when he plays well. Why can't you "Fiedler Lovers" just admit when he plays bad. Is it that hard for you? I can admit when he plays well. Why can't you admit when he plays poorly?? I can understand the broken finger. But how can you honestly blame it on the finger??? On that drive he threw PERFECT passes to Randy he did drop a couple, but that wasn't Jay's fault. You can't say his last pass was thrown poorly because he broke his finger. He did have a couple of good passes on that drive. So blaming it on his finger your saying that the good passes he threw were lucky because of his broken finger. It just doesn't make sense. The INT he threw was a terrible pass. His finger wasn't broken before he threw that. Jay didn't play a good game. Why cant you guy’s just admit when he plays bad?

First of all, it was NOT an INT. That throw was NOT a bad pass. Look at the ball...it wasn't duck like, and it had major velocity on it.

Don't you agree that Fiedler was trying to throw the ball high enough to get it over Mobley's head? I think that is what Fiedler was trying to do...it makes sense because in Norv's offense, you throw to a predesignated spot on the field. Since Mobley was in front of that spot, Fiedler tried to put it high enough over his head so that it will drop to the close to where Ward would have been.

Now, based on this, just because Mobley touched the ball doesn't necessarily mean it was catchable by him. At that point, you can call it either way...Mobley could have caught it or not. I don't think he could have caught it because it was too high and going way too fast. You may disagree here, but the proof is that Mobley did have to leave his feet to try and intercept the ball which shows that Fiedler was trying to put it over his head!

Ok... Why don’t you guys give it up?

why don't you give it up and go find a new team you moronic bag of trash.

Hey, Dolphinator 13, you are a waste of buttwipe. To watch Sundays game and come away with the opinion that Fiedler sucks indicates that you don't know a single thing about courage, heart or the game of Football. You are a disgrace. YOU ARE NOT A FOOTBALL FAN, YOU ARE A MARINO GROUPIE! Looking at your birthday I see you are very young so hopefully some wisdom and respect will come your way but for right now if anyone sucks you are the Big Hoover. I don't believe you're a Dolphin fan. I think your whole act is some punk jerkoff kid looking for attention. Go away, get out of our lives and don't slam the door. Go pop a zit or something.

HE sucks. That last pass was lucky not to be picked! I really can't be upset at him now. WE WON!! What a kick by MARE!! Fielder needs to get his sh1t 2gethere.

WTF!!!!! The guy threw that ball with a broken thumb, and you have a nerve to criticize! Get your $hit together.

Back
Top Bottom