Fiedler's Worst Moment? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler's Worst Moment?

OK my worst fiedler moment was the only time he played good when he came in for mark brunell when they ran up the score in the playoffs against the Dolphins.

I could have sworn Fiedler went undefeated against the Billis.

He didn't start against them both times last year I believe and you can't count the game he came in in the snow when they finally took Lucas out.

As much as I respected Fiedler and will still defend him to this day. I will go along with this thread.

The worse Fiedler moment for me was seeing him finally go on IR. The man played his heart and sould out here. He was never a great QB we shouldn't have expected it from him.

He ttok a beaten from a torn rotator cuff, to bone spurs, to hip surgery, a broken finger etc..... He gave it his all and never blamed anything on the team, circumstances or his injuries. Everytime I remember him stating " It all comes down to the QB".

One of the interviews that truly gained complete respect for him was 3 seasons ago. He was asked about the booing and how it made him felt. He stated " It doesn't bother me one bit. They paid for their tickets, and they paid for this game. They expect a better performance. I will just have to be better next time"

He was a class act till the end.

With that said, the other moment I would have to say was his worst would be...... The Bruschi INT. Many things happened to make us lose that game. McMichaels missed block hurt more then the INT. What the INT did however, was put the icing on the cake. That to me was when even I started saying, ok it's time we should go get a new QB.

GreenMonster said:
Fieldlers worst moment hasn't happened yet, it will be week 3 when we play the Jets and he beaten to a pulp by the Defense he let down so many weeks...

I wonder if the guys that have a history with Jay might take it easy on him. We may have to rely on Carter, Holiday, Crowder, and ROTH to put a hurting on the punk.

I tried to post the ones I could remember off the top of my head, but I wasn't allowed because the post was too long. :roflmao:

Can't we let the past pass? New draft, new year, lets look to the future. I mean seriously, did Jay kick all you guys dogs or date your girls or something because you have too much bitterness. Let it go already and look forward to the Saban Era!!

LtDan662002 said:
Can't we let the past pass? New draft, new year, lets look to the future. I mean seriously, did Jay kick all you guys dogs or date your girls or something because you have too much bitterness. Let it go already and look forward to the Saban Era!!

Sorry Jay...........I mean LtDan :D

worst moment was that lateral to the oline....i coudlnt understand that for the life of me

favorite moments? coming in against the redskins and leading us back, running over trace, running THROUGH donnie abraham,

how many QBs are gonna put a defensive player in the hospital?

LtDan662002 said:
Suppose I would take his millions and his Ivy league education over my 19 year stint in the military getting paid peanuts....but that's just me:wink:

Yeah but you're probably good at what you do. :wink:

How about the end of the New England game a couple of years ago when Wanny put the game in his hands at the end all he had to do was complete one stinking pass and he couldn't do it the patsies come back and win the game and put us out of the playoffs :fire: :fire: :fire:

P.S. NO I will not let it go,I was following this franchise long before most of you were born,I am going to bribe Maximilian Roth to do bad things to him,
I am going to have my way with his girlfriend and make her pay me with his money,and when he dies I am going to dig him up and have my way with him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a little anger for the putz :lol: :lol:

Fiedler was awful. Feeley is worse. the future isnt getting any better at that position

welderpat said:
How about the end of the New England game a couple of years ago when Wanny put the game in his hands at the end all he had to do was complete one stinking pass and he couldn't do it the patsies come back and win the game and put us out of the playoffs :fire: :fire: :fire:

P.S. NO I will not let it go,I was following this franchise long before most of you were born,I am going to bribe Maximilian Roth to do bad things to him,
I am going to have my way with his girlfriend and make her pay me with his money,and when he dies I am going to dig him up and have my way with him too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just a little anger for the putz :lol: :lol:

Would that be the game where EVERYONE said we should have been running?? Blame Wanny for that play calling not Jay

His worst moment was everytime he threw an interception, so he had alot of worst moments:wink:

Back
Top Bottom