Fiedler's Worst Moment? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiedler's Worst Moment?

The two consecutive INTs in OT v.s. the NYJ(MNF meltdown). In fact, his play in regulation allowed OT in the first place. :cry:

ih8brady said:
The two consecutive INTs in OT v.s. the NYJ(MNF meltdown). In fact, his play in regulation allowed OT in the first place. :cry:

He did his part but the D didn't exactly step up with the huge lead either.

CalDolFan10x14 said:
The worst moment for me was
hmm......
lemme think.....
tough one......
but i'd go with....
drumroll please (receives the envelope)....
THE DAY HE WAS HIRED TO BE OUR STARTING QB!!! :yell:
I think that was OUR worst day!!!! Have to agree 100% with ya.

Fiedler is horrible, i think the worse moment for me was the laterial to bruski, and for the people who say Feeley isn't any better, at least Feeley can throw the ball more than 10 ft without it dropping like a brick:D

LtDan662002 said:
Would that be the game where EVERYONE said we should have been running?? Blame Wanny for that play calling not Jay

Actualy it was all Wanny's fault for sticking with the guy as long as he did

Big Phin Fan 07 said:
Fiedler is horrible, i think the worse moment for me was the laterial to bruski, and for the people who say Feeley isn't any better, at least Feeley can throw the ball more than 10 ft without it dropping like a brick:D

Feeleys poor decision making makes up for that. Is feeley worse than fiedler? I don't know. From what ive seen now. Yes.

In 2001 vs the Raiders in the 4th quarter all he had to do was take care of the ball, instead he throws an int for a TD to Tory James with no receiver in sight. He got lucky that he scored on QB keeper to win the game. That's the day I hated Fiedler & knew he had to go. A measly 3 years before the Fins brass did.

claytonAndDuper said:
if i had to pick one, i guess ill go with something i havent repressed from my memory yet. opening drive playoff game at oak land, i believe it was a favorable bounce on a punt and decent first drive that had us deep into oakland territory when jay mistook tory james for a fins reciever and hit him in stride for la huge momentum changing 77 yd int return for touch down. ugh. i actually walked in from work and put the tv on at that exact moment to see james high stepping into the endzone

- You are correct sir. You did leave out a couple of very special thoughts to this feat:

- He did everything he could do to lose the Indy game from the week before with 3 picks. L Smith's 200+ and stellar D got that win ( which I supose equaled a W on the vaunted stiffs w-l record.)

Then Oakland. You left out the deli ticket machine with 3 of the CB's for Oakland arguing whose next in line for the pick.

-I have never screamed that much profanity under any situation in my life. If Pitt had asked , a tape could have been sent and THEY could have asked "Why did you stay with this stiff after that for THAT many years?"

This probably has been said but im not searching 4 pages....That attempted latteral to Damion McIntosh was one of the most bone-headed ridiculous things ive ever seen.

After Rickys 1800 yard season I went into 2003 season with high hopes. I thought if ears can just manage the game and keep the TOs down we have a shot at a playoff run. In the home opener of that hopeful season the idiot throws the game losing pick to the Texans Coleman who had his number going way back to the jets. I knew then as we stumbled through that season there was no hope. As ears fumbled away games in the crunch the season mercifully ended and I had hopes that Wayne would get rid of wanny and his Sh1tty QB but that didnt happen. So last year i went down for the home opener against the Titans saw one half of ears and one half of AJ and while AJ might not be a very good QB either he is a damn sight better than ears. He has a stronger arm, stands tall in the pocket and it is just so obvious when ya see them side by side AJ is a better QB. As the season went along and the line began to gel AJ improved. Im not sold on him cause he seems kind of flakey but I think he has the physical tools to improve with an improving team. If not we address QB next year

Jimi said:
This probably has been said but im not searching 4 pages....That attempted latteral to Damion McIntosh was one of the most bone-headed ridiculous things ive ever seen.

- Another Classic..:roflmao:.

GreenMonster said:
Fieldlers worst moment hasn't happened yet, it will be week 3 when we play the Jets and he beaten to a pulp by the Defense he let down so many weeks...

Hee hee hee yea.:lol: Knock the ears right off him!

GRYPHONK said:
I could have sworn Fiedler went undefeated against the Billis.

He didn't start against them both times last year I believe and you can't count the game he came in in the snow when they finally took Lucas out.

As much as I respected Fiedler and will still defend him to this day. I will go along with this thread.

The worse Fiedler moment for me was seeing him finally go on IR. The man played his heart and sould out here. He was never a great QB we shouldn't have expected it from him.

He ttok a beaten from a torn rotator cuff, to bone spurs, to hip surgery, a broken finger etc..... He gave it his all and never blamed anything on the team, circumstances or his injuries. Everytime I remember him stating " It all comes down to the QB".

One of the interviews that truly gained complete respect for him was 3 seasons ago. He was asked about the booing and how it made him felt. He stated " It doesn't bother me one bit. They paid for their tickets, and they paid for this game. They expect a better performance. I will just have to be better next time"

He was a class act till the end.

With that said, the other moment I would have to say was his worst would be...... The Bruschi INT. Many things happened to make us lose that game. McMichaels missed block hurt more then the INT. What the INT did however, was put the icing on the cake. That to me was when even I started saying, ok it's time we should go get a new QB.

Let me guess ur relationship to Big ears an bigger nose.
1. Ur his gf
2. ur his parent
3. ur his friend(why?)
4. Ur his brother cousin neighbor etc
5. UR HIM

p.s. people give everything they got all the time. Jason taylor zach thomas junior seau to name a few. if that is ur only argument Go home and think about ur life because passion only gets u so far as evidence by Mr. My ears cause me to be color blind.
o ya if i played for the phins id give just as much effort as he did but i would suck would u want me on the team??

Back
Top Bottom