Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

Congrats Boise!!!!

Ohh and here is the 1981 Dolphin's hook-and-ladder recap:

Early in the second quarter, veteran Don Strock came in at quarterback for Miami, replacing David Woodley. The Dolphins' comeback began: a 34-yard field goal; a one-yard touchdown pass; and then, with six seconds remaining in the first half, a spectacular 40-yard ‘hook-and-ladder’ play that ended with halfback Tony Nathan in the end zone with time expired. On that unforgettable play, Strock fired a pass to wideout Duriel Harris, who caught the 15-yarder while falling back towards the line of scrimmage. In one motion, he lateraled to running back Tony Nathan, who streaked 25 yards down the sideline for a spectacular touchdown to cut the deficit to seven.

Matt Vasgersian will do the Wake Forest-Louisville game. Tonight is Thom Brennamann, he does Fox baseball and former play by play of the Arizona Diamondbacks and in 2007 with the Cincinnati Reds with his dad.

yeah you're right I had them mixed up.

GREAT GAME, congrats to Boise State!

What a F*cking Game. Props to Boise St. one of the best game in all sports that I have seen.

WOW

Best final 5 min and OT I have ever seen!

What ballsy play calling!

Did BSU really just win that game?
REALLY?

How the hell did that happen. I was sitting here just 10 minutes ago bummed that a stupid pick was going to ruin it for BSU.

Unbelievable

I just hit record on my Tivo so I can keep the last 30 min. Instant Classic game.

That coach and Offensive Coordinator have some freaking Balls. I love that. They decide how and when the game ends.

1st off, if you're a Boise fan...congrats.

2nd off, no way Boise deserves a shot at the title...don't want to hear the media BS.

3rd...Zabransky has a Zorro tattoo. If you live in Idaho, give him the message that it's gay.

I hate small conference football and Boise's new media hype. Boise...start making your regular season schedule harder and you MIGHT get more national respect. Either that or grab a team like Fresno, join the PAC 10 together...and give that conference a title game.

Did I say that I hate small conference college football???

Back
Top Bottom