Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fiesta Bowl: Boise St vs Oklahoma

I think this was even a tougher loss for the Sooners than the Oregon game where the refs kind of screwed them on the on side kick. WOW!!!

I'm still stunned.

This game should make ALL the "the BCS system is fine we don't need a playoff/the smaller conferance teams have no business in the BCS" people shut the hell up...

Get a damn playoff! Could you imagine the hype now if Boise St. was gonna be playing in a week? The ratings would be through the rof and the ad money would be sick.

I'm so glad they won, great GREAT game.

And I actually was feeling bad for Boise St after the Int Td. Now I feel bad for OU. Their heads must be still spinning looking for the ball.

I'm aware of the system and I know that is why Boise gets a BCS bowl. However, you never addressed the fact that Boise St. is a joke. Also: you beat Oregon St in week 2 at home while USC lost to them in Oregon.

Do you honestly believe that if Boise St. was in a BCS conference that they would be in a bowl at all?

EAT THAT CROW SPIDER!! You too Flounder!

1st off, if you're a Boise fan...congrats.

2nd off, no way Boise deserves a shot at the title...don't want to hear the media BS.

3rd...Zabransky has a Zorro tattoo. If you live in Idaho, give him the message that it's gay.

I hate small conference football and Boise's new media hype. Boise...start making your regular season schedule harder and you MIGHT get more national respect. Either that or grab a team like Fresno, join the PAC 10 together...and give that conference a title game.

Did I say that I hate small conference college football???

Funny but I am diametrically opposed to everything you just said...

Ok that killed it for me. He proposed to his girlfriend. Now I came back to earth.

LOL @ announcer "It cant get any better than this! I have nothing else left to say".

LOL AND A MARRIAGE PROPOSAL !!!!!

Is this real or did I put in Rudy?>??

Funny but I am diametrically opposed to everything you just said...

I do too.

You sound like a bitter Alabama fan. I think Alabama should be demoted from SEC and be a small conference team because they suck.

Back
Top Bottom