Film Room: Week 4 at Bengals | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Film Room: Week 4 at Bengals

Arguably, the Fede play was a backbreaker. We backed them up and were set to have good field position. The game was not out of hand by any stretch.

After the play, any momentum or juice the team had evaporated. They became lifeless.

The play was so stupid, it was unreal. You can't blame anyone but Fede. I've had my doubts about Rizzi, but that was a case of a player being incredibly stupid and not about coaching discipline.

What I have seen from Howard a few times already is he closes in quickly on the player and usually sticks the tackle. Its nice to see. He may still get beat witht the long speed, but I like the aggressiveness he takes on the shorter routes.

Actually cant recall him getting torched long yet but expect him to be tested more there in upcoming games.

Arguably, the Fede play was a backbreaker.

Geno Atkins was the backbreaker. We were hosed either way. But that play.... that play is why this team has sucked for the past X number of years. Stupid players doing stupid things, all the time.

Geno Atkins was the backbreaker. We were hosed either way. But that play.... that play is why this team has sucked for the past X number of years. Stupid players doing stupid things, all the time.

You know when its a talent issue and you lose some matchups its a little more understandable but when we continue to make stupid plays year after year its infuriating. To me at least.

You know when its a talent issue and you lose some matchups its a little more understandable but when we continue to make stupid plays year after year its infuriating. To me at least.

Add to that the tendency of fans to see a stupid play that DIDN'T end up costing points and it's "well, I didn't make a difference." When the player MADE the stupid play, he had no idea if it would hurt the team or not. Yeah, these stupid plays are becoming every week and EVERY stupid play needs a response from Gase. Maybe let Fede be inactive for a game. I don't know, but he needs to stop those self-defeating plays.

Quit the crying over the Fede play we were not going to win that game with our offense that night. The entire rest of the team would have had to play a perfect game that night in order to overcome RT ineptitude in this game. This statement does not mean I have given up on RT either. I suspect this is probably the first time in his career he has not been coached from the sidelines the entire game. Certainly he got overwhelmed that night its a growing process the real question can Ryan overcome this these next few games will be interesting to watch to see if this can happen.
Getting back to Fede sure it was bad timing on that penalty
I rewatched it right after the game and first the Punter had both feet on the ground and Fede pushed the guy pretty tenderly if you ask me. This reminded a bit of the Leon Lett situation but that play was much more stupid. If we had won the game handily it would have just a side note in this game.

That fede play reminded me of the personal foul Vernon had at the end of a game to get the other team(can't remember which team it was)and killed any chance we still had on that game too. It's the weed that much better in Miami than anywhere else? How do we keep coming up with these morons year after year?

Ozzy rules!!

VJ needs to stop screwing around with his interchangeable safety philosophy. Jones is a SS and allow Quddus to grow in the FS position b/c if he is not the answer we need a true FS.

[vine]56abMFwbBnI[/vine]

This is what straight man coverage with no intention to disguise in the redzone will result in every time; a healthy completion. Defense caught a break here as Dalton missed on wide open corner route for 6 as Lippett bit on the pivot.

[vine]56aMln7a5aK[/vine]

On the Gray drop, it's funny. I was watching Montana's 10 greatest games or something before the game. #1 was the Catch game, even though Montana didn't even play that well. But there was the Catch. And the funny thing is it wasn't even a great pass. No better than Tanehill's pass to Gray, IMO. What I got out of that is that a receiver can make a QB look like the GOAT or he can make him look like a just a goat. 90% of the fans will swear by the result of the play. And what isn't so funny is that the 90% includes football people, too. Like the executives and owners who make the decisions.

That fede play reminded me of the personal foul Vernon had at the end of a game to get the other team(can't remember which team it was)and killed any chance we still had on that game too. It's the weed that much better in Miami than anywhere else? How do we keep coming up with these morons year after year?

Ozzy rules!!
Jax, last year.

Billy Turner looked so disinterested in playing that I don't think I would play him at all anymore. No fire whatsoever. You would think you'd get angry getting beat play after play and having your qb killed.

To me, the tape clearly shows it's time to look for Tannehill's replacement. This is coming from someone who believed in Tannehill the whole time, but there is no defense for this any longer.

That fede play reminded me of the personal foul Vernon had at the end of a game to get the other team(can't remember which team it was)and killed any chance we still had on that game too. Is the weed that much better in Miami than anywhere else? How do we keep coming up with these morons year after year?

Ozzy rules!!

It's phenomenal, Colorado is absolutely fantastic as well, but I wouldn't criticize God's good herb. Bath salts maybe?

Back
Top Bottom