FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

Josh Allen will get his points but I'm not ready to crown the Bills yet, the only good receiver their defense faced was Cooper Kupp and he torched them. They haven't faced anything like Hill / Waddle.

Miami 35
Buffalo 31
I agree

That's what its about for me right now but you gotta remember the re-match in Buffalo last year was competitive. And that's with an absurdly high amount of drops that Tua was besieged with in that game. I haven't found the official tally but I believe we had 11 dropped passes.
We were down by 6 with 5 minutes left in the game. Tied at the half. It was very competitive. And that was with a bunch of absolute garbage surrounding Tua. Pretty incredible considering all of that plus it was in Buffalo

We were down by 6 with 5 minutes left in the game. Tied at the half. It was very competitive. And that was with a bunch of absolute garbage surrounding Tua. Pretty incredible considering all of that plus it was in Buffalo

Ya it wasn't the blood bath a lot people think it was. The WR's absolutely let Tua down in that one.

Also, that Orande Gadsden pic in your avatar is iconic, especially for me. That was my first game in Miami. Never felt more out home (as a Pennsylvanian), than I did to be in that stadium for the first time as a 22 year old, surrounded by my people.

With so many defensive starters out for the Bills, Miami might be able to be more efficient on offense and score some points. It's Miami's defense I'm worried about.

Bills injuries on defense certainly work in our favor but I'm not necessarily concerned about our offense putting up points with or without the injuries. I'm more concerned about our defense stopping Allen and Diggs from marching up and down the field at will.

Bills injuries on defense certainly work in our favor but I'm not necessarily concerned about our offense putting up points with or without the injuries. I'm more concerned about our defense stopping Allen and Diggs from marching up and down the field at will.
That's exactly how I feel too.

I know its been mentioned before but Allen is a stud of course but not until year 3. Hopefully Tua is on that path.

I know its been mentioned before but Allen is a stud of course but not until year 3. Hopefully Tua is on that path.
Allen's playstyle is going to get him hurt. He is way too reckless and it will absolutely catch up to him with a major injury. Maybe Sunday will be the day.

Back
Top Bottom