FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Bills V Dolphins (week 3)

We lose. I've not seen enough from Phillips or Ogbah with pass rush and the D in general to make me think different.
Then again... 😉

Last edited:
Early on Miami‘s short passing game is on-point, setting up the run game and longer sustained drives. Bills successful, too, playing patient and hitting a couple deep shots to Davis and score is tied 17-17 at the halfway maRJ.

The second half starts with each team pressing leading to a pair of turnovers. Both defenses bend but don’t break, and the offenses settle to even the score at 28-28 late in Q4. Miami drives into Red Zone with five minutes left but a fumble by Mostert turns the ball over to Buffalo. Allen leads them 60-yards but but settle for 42-yard field goal.

The Samoan Sniper gets the ball back with 2-minutes left and orchestrates his second game-winning fourth quarter by hitting the Blurs Brothers for five completions and 70-yards. On the final play of the game, Tua hits 6’6” Gesicki in the back corner of the end zone on a jump ball, as the Giraffe comes up with the FTB/3-0 ball over Elam.

Miami: 34
Bills: 31

I have not read every post. I think the Bills are a SB team. I will be amazed if we win.
I thought we would be 0-4 or 1-3 after the first four games.
Now the worst we can be is 2-2 and I think we might beat Cincinnati.
Bills? Love to be wrong but I don’t think we can win.

I see a lot of people think it will be a high scoring game and we lose. I feel the opposite, if its a high scoring game, we will win. If I could make a bet like that I would bet it. Unfortunately, Miami would have to figure out a way to stop Buffalo's pass rush for that to happen and that chances of that happening are low but not impossible.
I think MM has plenty of screens lined up for Edmonds and Mostert to beat Miller and the rest of their front 4. Our backs have a big day . Tua to lead league in YAC after this one.

Early on Miami‘s short passing game is on-point, setting up the run game and longer sustained drives. Bills successful, too, playing patient and hitting a couple deep shots to Davis and score is tied 17-17 at the halfway maRJ.

The second half starts with each team pressing leading to a pair of turnovers. Both defenses bend but don’t break, and the offenses settle to even the score at 28-28 late in Q4. Miami drives into Red Zone with five minutes left but a fumble by Mostert turns the ball over to Buffalo. Allen leads them 60-yards but but settle for 42-yard field goal.

The Samoan Sniper gets the ball back with 2-minutes left and orchestrates his second game-winning fourth quarter by hitting the Blurs Brothers for five completions and 70-yards. On the final play of the game, Tua hits 6’6” Gesicki in the back corner of the end zone on a jump ball, as the Giraffe comes up with the FTB/3-0 ball over Elam.

Miami: 34
Bills: 31
Second this, but it’ll be Edmonds with the 4th quarter fumble, not Mostert.

Bills 41
Fins 17
We are better but we are not there yet. The Bills are hot and we have played one good half in two games. We have a better chance at getting better and competing up there later in the year. I will be surprised if the Bills punt three times in the game.

I’m fairly certain we’re going to lose it’s just by how much. I think we may want it to bad bc of how Josh Allen has owned us. The players know everything we do and their is such a thing as trying to hard. Tua and the crew will land some body blows but I don’t think we’ll see a haymaker at any point bc Buffalo is rolling and they look like a team on a mission. We’ll play hard but just won’t be able to keep up. They’ll put us away in the 4th.

Buffalo 37
Miami 24

For the love of god please just make the game competitive!

That's what its about for me right now but you gotta remember the re-match in Buffalo last year was competitive. And that's with an absurdly high amount of drops that Tua was besieged with in that game. I haven't found the official tally but I believe we had 11 dropped passes.

But ya, I can live with a close loss, if the game is in doubt the whole time.

This team wants to end us. While the Ravens had some extra motivation from last year, Buffalo wants to curb stomp us. The big comeback won't be an option here.

Armstead needs to remind Von Miller that he's a freak too.

I don't think we're in their league just yet. Tua should have another good game with all the injuries that the Bills D has. But, if our pass rush is as poor as it was against Balt, Allen is going to go off.

Bills - 38
Dolphins - 27

Back
Top Bottom