FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FINAL SCORE: Buffalo Bills v Miami Dolphins

1631738417551.jpeg
Sheesh…why even play the game? The Bills are tough but 90% of the experts picked them? Whatever.
Miami 27- Bills 24

34-20 Bills win.

Last week was an anomaly and wake up call for them. Preseason and media deepthroating hangover. No way they are that bad. Allen scares me this week, especially if we can't get a pass rush and/or play that awesome 10yards off the receiver hot garbage.

Last week was an anomaly and wake up call for us. Preseason and media deepthroating invisibility. No way we can not be good with our defense, our emerging offensive line and Flo's coaching (10-6 last year with most of our 1st stringers out). Tua's game encourages me for this week, especially if we can get a pass rush and play that awesome 10 yards off the receiver effective control game.

I see our gameday approach as similar to the method the North used to win the civil war. It was called the Anaconda plan and was based on squeezing off all the South's resources.

Flo's game day plan will put the squeeze on in the red zone and use some controlled blitzing throughout the game. Our offense will be well controlled with a few surprises scattered in among conservative play calling.

We win by controlling the game. Not as glamorous as some would like.

Let those "Lemmings" wear "mini skirts" - LOL - ugh - BAD MENTAL IMAGE! - LOL

I don't know if the Bills' offense will show up this week, but I think that the Bills' defense will struggle to find an adjustment against the Dolphins offense. I think that Miami will score plenty of points, so the remaining question will be how many points the Bills can score.

I'm going 34-32. Dolphins.

Bills need a win and will be hungry. I think we'll have to click on all cylinders and let loose to win. I think Flo will have us ready. Tua can earn his stripes this week, should be one hell of a shootout.

The loss of Davis on the D Line will be huge. I think the Bills will run wild against our D line and LB unit.

It wont be pretty.

Bills by 13 - sadly.
27-14

The loss of Davis on the D Line will be huge. I think the Bills will run wild against our D line and LB unit.

It wont be pretty.

Bills by 13 - sadly.
27-14
Davis was in for like 3 snaps last week. The other guys weren't all pro but made positive impacts. Bills barely run it unless it's Allen himself anyway.

This game comes down to: 1. Pass rush - can we get 2+ sacks and multiple hits on Allen 2. Can we stop them running up our gut. 24-20 Phins

Back
Top Bottom