Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

I think we are going to score points. Predicting we will score 16 or 17 is because people are remembering the Seattle Legion of Boom and they are not that at the moment.
The question is, if we score, say, 27, will that be enough?

Hi guys!! Seahawk fan here. This is a trap game for sure and without Carson our offense isn’t neatly as good but Hyde is a beast so we should be fine. Fitzpatrick is a solid quarterback but he’s a bum compared to guys like Wilson and Marino. Should be a nail biter I like the Hawks 36-12

Hi guys!! Seahawk fan here. This is a trap game for sure and without Carson our offense isn’t neatly as good but Hyde is a beast so we should be fine. Fitzpatrick is a solid quarterback but he’s a bum compared to guys like Wilson and Marino. Should be a nail biter I like the Hawks 36-12

thats a tight game there bootydoo

Seahawks 35
Dolphins 20

I’d be happily shocked if we could keep that offense down. I do think maybe we can put up more points if we come out strong, but we shall see.

Lmao ? actually it wouldn’t surprise me if we rested some guys. The conference games are more important to us in the long run I wouldn’t be surprised if we got. a turd pushed in on Sunday. Tia is going to be great for y’all one day

Lmao ? actually it wouldn’t surprise me if we rested some guys. The conference games are more important to us in the long run I wouldn’t be surprised if we got. a turd pushed in on Sunday. Tia is going to be great for y’all one day

Hope you come back and post after the loss to the Fins dude.

Most west coast teams can't handle the lag and you guys are no different

It’s funny , Miami seems to play up to really good teams sometimes. I could see Mimi winning this game and shocking everyone and then losing to bad teams like they usually do . 28-21 fins

For what it's worth Miami has allowed the fewest points in the AFC East and 6th fewest in the AFC. Also the Patriots scored 21 against Miami and 30+ in their other two games. Not saying Miami's defense is anything the get excited about, but they might be better than people thought after reacting to the week 1 loss in Foxboro.

Guy will complete at least 3 moon balls on us..
37-24.
This is a top 3 offense we play this year.
We need the DTs to push the pocket

Miami is massively underrated. They’re in the middle of a rebuild from the ground up and yet still remain competitive.

Back
Top Bottom