Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

NFL.com

Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said safety Jamal Adams suffered a groin strain in the second half against the Cowboys. He did not return. Running back Chris Carson did not return after suffering a "sprained knee to some extent" in the fourth quarter. Linebacker Jordyn Brooks also suffered a knee sprain. Guards Mike Iupati (knee) and Damien Lewis (ankle) also exited early. Carroll said X-rays for Lewis were negative.

The Seahawks are in great form but playing the Dolphins in Miami is actually a potential danger game for them. The prospect of losing some key players may also be significant and test their depth. Russell Wilson is a great QB and is playing better than ever. However, if his team comes to Miami overconfident expecting it to be easy they may be in for a rude shock. This game represents a great test for Coach Flo.
Let's hope it's a stinking hot day.

Last edited:
The Seahawks are in great form but playing the Dolphins in Miami is actually a potential danger game for them. The prospect of losing some key players may also be significant and test their depth. Russell Wilson is a great QB and is playing better than ever. However, if his team comes to Miami expecting it to be easy they may be in for a rude shock. This game represents a great test for Coach Flo.
Let's hope it's a stinking hot day.
I guess we will find out just how much Chan has left in the tank. A good OC should be able to exploit that defense.

Then we need a masterpiece defensive gameplan. I don't, for a minute, think we han shut Wilson down, but maybe slow him down?

It’s going to be tough that’s for sure. Wilson would have had 6 TD’s vs Dallas if Metcalf wasn’t an idiot. Wilson is the kind of QB where if we keep everything in front of us and wait for mistakes he won’t make them. We have to get after him big time or forget it. Really need the CB’s to step up.

NFL.com

Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll said safety Jamal Adams suffered a groin strain in the second half against the Cowboys. He did not return. Running back Chris Carson did not return after suffering a "sprained knee to some extent" in the fourth quarter. Linebacker Jordyn Brooks also suffered a knee sprain. Guards Mike Iupati (knee) and Damien Lewis (ankle) also exited early. Carroll said X-rays for Lewis were negative.

Seattle is pretty beat up right now but the only injury that would matter is Wilson. He’s playing insanely well and likely will dice up our secondary with little problem. I hope Jones can play as maybe we can slow them down a bit. Gailey Is our biggest weapon against Wilson right now and needs to do what he did in the first three drive last week, balanced ball control offense that finishes with 7 points. If we can do that we likely can keep it close. I see 31 to 28 Seahawks.

My wife is a big Seahawks fan and I watched all their games this year. The only chance the Dolphins have is to have long scoring drives to keep him off the field because Wilson is unstoppable at the moment. Pocket awareness is off the chart.

I’ve gotta throw a few qualifiers in before giving my prediction. First and foremost, Seattle is obviously light years better than Miami, but that being said:

- The hardest road trip in the NFL is when a West Coast team has to fly all the way out to the East Coast and deal with an early kickoff. Seattle to Miami is the longest road trip in the NFL (aside from international games) and the game is going to kickoff at 10am Seattle time.

-Miami’s had the benefit of playing a Thursday night game the week prior to facing Seattle. The Phins will be 3 days in to game prep before Seattle can even start thinking about Miami.

If Miami is gonna steal a win versus a top level team this season, there’s so many factors that point to this game being the one. Like I said, we all know Seattle is by far the superior team but I really think Miami is gonna win this game.

The Dolphins win a shootout.
Miami- 34
Seattle- 33
I like your thinking...but I can't see us stopping Russell at all

Trysten Hill with a dirty dirty play on Carson trying to ruin another man’s livelihood. I absolutely cannot stand that type of sportsmanship.
In any other sport he would be suspended (for say 4 games). The NFL should consider having a judiciary headed by a top former player to eliminate cheap dirty plays like this. Nothing will happen to Hill because he plays for the Cowboys.

Adams, arguably Seattle’s best defender, had an issue with his groin and appeared to pull himself out of the game. His status going forward is unclear.
Jamal Adams is super talented but the key to Seattle's Defense is Bobby Wagner. He is the on-field general who can diagnose what the Offense is doing on every play and marshalls his troups into position.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom