Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

I don't think Carson is that big of a loss for them. They're pass heavy anyway.

*musing*

What...what if the Fins slow everything down and just run the hell out of the ball with the occasional PA pass mixed in?

I do wonder if we'll see Perry activated for this game. Could be interesting.

We have to be a lot better at the run to do that.

If the Dolphins can't hold R.Wilson to 3 Tds or less it's going to be a rough day.
We can't play shoot out with Seattle. We don't have those types of weapons.

Let’s hope Jones is back. They are a pass heavy team and we have the 2 highest paid CBs. I know it’s deeper than that but let’s earn our $$ baby!!

Those are all good points. On paper, hard to imagine Miami being able to stop Russell Wilson after what we've seen with Cam Newton and Josh Allen. But the extra rest, and the long road trip for Seattle, plays in Miami's favor. Hopefully, they can steal this one.
Byron Jones would sure help.

Russell Wilson is far too good.

He just set the record for most TD passes through 3 games.

Trysten Hill with a dirty dirty play on Carson trying to ruin another man’s livelihood. I absolutely cannot stand that type of sportsmanship.

As good as Wilson has been, SEA is overrated.
They could very well be 1-2 if NE and DAL were a bit more competent in their final drives.

If I had to bet an amount of money that mattered to me, I'd take the 3-0 team with the QB that broke the record for TDs this early.

That being said, i think it'll be a closer game than it should be. Traveling across the country for a 1 PM game in Miami heat is especially tuff.

Back
Top Bottom