Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Seahawks v Dolphins

Adams has a groin injury he's doubtful to return he probably won't play next week against us either

I don't care if it helps us, I'm really hoping Carson isn't that bad off. That guy has been through some horrendous stuff and he's a great talent to watch. I also like Seattle a lot more to come out of the NFL than a ton of teams.

I'll be glad to see us win however possible against them next week, but I'm hoping the best for their long-term health.

Depends if we get Fitzmagic or Fitztragic. I predict a loss either way though. Our defense looked better against the Jags but the Jags were depleted on offense. Wilson will have another big day against us.

Depends if we get Fitzmagic or Fitztragic. I predict a loss either way though. Our defense looked better against the Jags but the Jags were depleted on offense. Wilson will have another big day against us.

I think at best if Fitz plays well we get an outcome just like Buffalo.

Phins - alot
Hawks - alot more

I see a high scoring game, seattle defense is BAD but Russ has 14 tds in 3 weeks...

*musing*

What...what if the Fins slow everything down and just run the hell out of the ball with the occasional PA pass mixed in?

I do wonder if we'll see Perry activated for this game. Could be interesting.

I'm almost glad Seattle won a hard fought game today. Hopefully, they have a little let down going across the country and playing in the heat. We can score on their D...but, can we contain their O just a little?

I'm almost glad Seattle won a hard fought game today. Hopefully, they have a little let down going across the country and playing in the heat. We can score on their D...but, can we contain their O just a little?

I always like Miami's opponent to win the week before. Even better, win a nail biter

Back
Top Bottom