Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins

My Titans fan friend whom I went to the last game in Nashville with called and asked me if we're going to put up 100 on his titans. I said maybe.

The extra salt on the wound is in also playing him in FF this week. I have Waddle, Achane, Mostert, and Miami D. Monday morning will either be great or miserable for me, but I'm predicting great.

41-16 miami

Where are you getting this stat from?

I really appreciate you asking...because upon looking at the link I used, I realize now I grossly misinterpreted it. The Titans ARE NOT 31st in team defense. They are 17th...middle of the road. Thank you for alerting me to recheck my work. Here is a better link that is not at all confusing and where I clearly see that the Titans are 17th in team defense.

Apologies all around.

I really appreciate you asking...because upon looking at the link I used, I realize now I grossly misinterpreted it. The Titans ARE NOT 31st in team defense. They are 17th...middle of the road. Thank you for alerting me to recheck my work. Here is a better link that is not at all confusing and where I clearly see that the Titans are 17th in team defense.

Apologies all around.

All good. I was just trying to find it and was like..."what?"

Kudos to you for the mea culpa.

31-21 Think we overlook them and put them away in the 4th quarter

Titans are 31st in the league in team total defense.
They let gardner launch and connect deep passes all over them with the wrs he had this past sunday. If he's able to do that against them, what could Tua and Tyreek do then? Titans allowed that with a lesser qb and wr, not they got a top qb in Tua passing vs them and the best wr and best deep threat in the league tyreek hill. I'm hoping to see bombs galore in this game

Back
Top Bottom