Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins

We know how this will play out. Win the toss as usual. Defer.

Titans come out with a play action pass expecting us to favor a run. First down at 40.

They revert to running on 1st and 2nd. Levis sacked for an 8 yard loss. Punt to Miami 15.

Mostert off tackle left for 4. Then Mostert of tackle again for 4. 3 and 2. Tua makes another bad throw and Tyreek takes it to the house.

Titans try running again and again. Punt.

Tua marches us down on a 5.5 min drive. 14-0

Titans abandon running game. Game over.

Titans come out with a play action pass expecting us to favor a run. First down at 40.

They revert to running on 1st and 2nd. Levis sacked for an 8 yard loss. Punt to Miami 15.

Mostert off tackle left for 4. Then Mostert of tackle again for 4. 3 and 2. Tua makes another bad throw and Tyreek takes it to the house.

I'm tired of those bad throws for TDs by Tua. Its getting ridiculous at this point

Of course, there was no way I was going to not get back my mojo and defend my claim that the Titans are 31st in the NFL on defense...so here ya go! I was finally able to back it up!

Titans31st.jpg

Our receivers are going to torch their patooties!

feel like I've seen that movie before.

34-17 Miami.
Mostert gets a TD, Archane gets a TD, Hill gets 2 TD.
Defence cause 3 turnovers.
Tue throws for 310 yards, 1 pick.

Look under your seats, Dolphins!

YOU get a tuddy!
YOU get a sack!
YOU get a pick six!
YOU extend a drive!
YOU get a NFL record!

1702060202334.png

I'm loving these statement drives where we just run the ball down their throats for 6 straight minutes. It's happened three times this season. Mostly backups have been in.

Back
Top Bottom