Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins

38-13

I doubt Tennessee scores more than one TD; Levis is not accurate and I think the defense will force him into multiple mistakes.

I think the fact that this is a Monday night game helps Miami. In other words, I don't think we'll see a letdown.

Something like 38-13.

38-13

I doubt Tennessee scores more than one TD; Levis is not accurate and I think the defense will force him into multiple mistakes.
Forgetting to add their all world rb in this equasion? If it was just their qb i would say 6 points but add in henrey and they will get17-20 points.

Titans haven’t won on the road. They haven’t scored more than 16 points on the road. Dolphins are the exact opposite in that they’re undefeated at home and average 38.8 a game (31 a game if you don’t count the Denver game).

Miami can’t lose this game. They win 35-17.
Only way they get to 17 is if Tua and Co. turn the ball over deep in our half yet again. Since Ramsey came back the defence has given up...

Patriots - 17 (10 short field due. Started at our 30 and 19)
KC - 14
Raiders - 13 (6 short field. Started at our 30 and 32)
Jets - 7 (short field. Started at our 35)
Commanders - 15

Basically 6 touchdown drives that started in the opponents own half in 5 games. If we don't turn the ball over I can't see the Titans scoring more than their road average.

Forgetting to add their all world rb in this equasion? If it was just their qb i would say 6 points but add in henrey and they will get17-20 points.
Lately Fangio has been taking away what teams do best. We held the Raiders to 36 rushing yards but they threw for 260 as we wanted to stop Jacobs. Against the Commanders they rushed for 138 yards but only threw for 107 yards as we took away their passing. The 138 yards to the Commanders was the 2nd most this season, the 4 games before it was 77, 93, 36 and 29.

I expect them to be very stout up front in stopping the Titans running game and make Levis try to win with his arm.

I'd like to know who's out then I can provide my prediction.

Tenn has played it close in almost all their games. 27-23 Miami. Reek should eat

Phins will defeat the Titans 42-10. Tyreek will have 155 yards receiving. I predict tua goes 27 for 32 for 375 yards and 4 tds. Mosterd 135 on the ground achane stays healthy and has 2 tds rushing.

Starters will be off starting mid 4th quarter.

VGK 2 sacks and a fumble recovery.

The dline allows just 25 yards rushing

The new MLB has an excellent game.

Go Phins.

Back
Top Bottom