Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Final Score: Titans @ Dolphins

The Titans are one of the last running teams... they don't have a vet QB... they'll HAVE to go very run heavy, run the clock... and hope for turnovers. This will shorten the game.

38-16.

Stop that running game and just win!

We have a destination in mind and the Titans are in the way!

The Titans are one of the last running teams... they don't have a vet QB... they'll HAVE to go very run heavy, run the clock... and hope for turnovers. This will shorten the game.

38-16.

Which is one of the reason Miami cannot afford a turnover.

This teams will kill you running the ball and eating time of possession

Titans are 31st in the league in team total defense.
Nah, they are middle of the road for total yardage. Their pass defence is just slightly better than Washington's though so I'd be very worried if I was a Titans fan. Interestingly they are the 2nd best redzone defence in the league so it's a good job we can score from outside it.

All I know, is if they're serious about Hill breaking 2000. They cant be sitting him halfway through the 3rd.

Just imagine him being 50 yards shy, and looking back at the Washington game.

I expect a beat down.

I understand it's not about personal goals.

But Calvin Johnson didn't get his record in 20-17 games. There was plenty of garbage time stats accumulated.

Brady didn't gather all his stats fron the bench. It was rare for Brady to be taken out of the game even in blowouts.

I don't want another 73 points scenario, where a record could have been broken, but we did the honorable thing.
He's already sat most of the 4th quarter of the Broncos, Jets and Commanders games this season, same with Tua.

38-16.
Apparently Henry is going to play as he was never in concussion protocols. :lol:

He is clearly KTFO on the play and his right arm is in the fencing position. The defender comes in helmet to helmet then his head smashes into the ground and he lays there motionless. I'm currently awaiting the media uproar about him playing this week.

My Titans fan friend whom I went to the last game in Nashville with called and asked me if we're going to put up 100 on his titans. I said maybe.

The extra salt on the wound is in also playing him in FF this week. I have Waddle, Achane, Mostert, and Miami D. Monday morning will either be great or miserable for me, but I'm predicting great.

41-16 miami

With Levis as QB, TEN has scored 28,16, 6,14,17,22 (with 3 of the 22 in OT). Their last game was an emotionally exhausting OT nail-biter. Guarantees nothing, but it will take a complete collapse to walk out as a loser

I feel like a relatively easy win upcoming. Keep your head down and keep grinding. It becomes all the more important if Buffalo loses in Kansas City, as that gets us one step closer to clinching the division.

Dolphins 38
Titans 16

Titans haven’t won on the road. They haven’t scored more than 16 points on the road. Dolphins are the exact opposite in that they’re undefeated at home and average 38.8 a game (31 a game if you don’t count the Denver game).

Miami can’t lose this game. They win 35-17.

Back
Top Bottom