Finally here! Draft never goes as planned | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally here! Draft never goes as planned

MT DOLPHINS

Active Roster
Reaction score
It takes a few picks and players start to drop and fall down the line. Im just glad its here and we can stop guessing!

My Tacos and wings are ready with some cold beers. Just Bring it on already!

My prediction in the first round is...... OL at 6...... then Linebacker at 18.

It's never what we expect we did it for Tua and look what happened.

It takes a few picks and players start to drop and fall down the line. Im just glad its here and we can stop guessing!

we are doing beef nachos tonight, and tacos on saturday.

tomorrow night is undetermined.

if they do that then we deserve to miss the playoffs again

Bcs draftnight Start at 2 am for me, i go sleep at 7pm,at same time like my 2year old baby girl, and Set alarm at 1am. Then i Start nfl Network on my tablet and wait on 1.45 when german TV Start draft Broadcast. No beers or food, maybe some pringles and diet Coke.
Still hope on WR #1a and RB on #1b.

I have a feeling we may end up with 3 first round picks, I can see a trade down from 18 and a trade up from 36 in this scenario. More than one of our targets are on the board at 18, we take a trade down with a team for an extra 3rd to the mid to late 20's. We take a defensive player or Olineman and Harris is still on the board after we pick, we flip that 3rd we got in the trade down to a team in the late 20's or the superbowl teams and take him. This would not shock me.

I have a feeling we may end up with 3 first round picks, I can see a trade down from 18 and a trade up from 36 in this scenario. More than one of our targets are on the board at 18, we take a trade down with a team for an extra 3rd to the mid to late 20's. We take a defensive player or Olineman and Harris is still on the board after we pick, we flip that 3rd we got in the trade down to a team in the late 20's or the superbowl teams and take him. This would not shock me.
Yes, I agree with this and could see it happening too.

I think Pitts and Chase go 4-5, so Waddle at 6, T Jenkins with 2nd first rounder.
My meal is boring because I don't drink and I can't have dairy or wheat. Just going to grill and make almond milk milkshakes.

Back
Top Bottom