Finally here! Draft never goes as planned | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally here! Draft never goes as planned

It takes a few picks and players start to drop and fall down the line. Im just glad its here and we can stop guessing!

My Tacos and wings are ready with some cold beers. Just Bring it on already!

My prediction in the first round is...... OL at 6...... then Linebacker at 18.

It's never what we expect we did it for Tua and look what happened.

I am tired of all the mocks and other lame arse media speculation

I'm talking about the entire draft. Not just Miami
Okay. I totally agree that when looking at the entire draft, it is totally unpredictable. That is why I watch the the first round until the Dolphins select their pick or picks and then I get updates on the remainder of the draft by logging on to Finheaven on days two and three of the draft to find out who else the Dolphins drafted.

I just can’t sit through 3 days of the draft anymore.

Flores has won me over but a staff is way deeper than a head coach alone.

I'm pretty wary of our offensive coordinator situation myself.

I know you weren't asking me its just an interesting topic.
You and I don’t agree on much but I do agree with you that the two headed OC situation with the Dolphins has me concerned too. Hopefully it works out but I would have preferred that they had hired an experienced OC who had a proven record of developing young QB’s.

Grier is def on a platform, lot of folks saying he is the man to watch out for.

Lot of pub for our GM, let’s hope he nails it

How did he end up with 5 picks in first three rounds after having 6 picks and #3 overall and trading down from 3 to 12?
How does that happen? The genius!

You and I don’t agree on much but I do agree with you that the two headed OC situation with the Dolphins has me concerned too. Hopefully it works out but I would have preferred that they had hired an experienced OC who had a proven record of developing young QB’s.
that's charlie frye's job!!

I'm sure it's been brought up in the 27.5 million posts about the draft but does anyone think we may try and trade the future SF 1st rounder, along with other picks, to move up and get another first or second rounder this year?

Okay. I totally agree that when looking at the entire draft, it is totally unpredictable. That is why I watch the the first round until the Dolphins select their pick or picks and then I get updates on the remainder of the draft by logging on to Finheaven on days two and three of the draft to find out who else the Dolphins drafted.

I just can’t sit through 3 days of the draft anymore.

I make it through R1, but, yeah

Back
Top Bottom