Finally here! Draft never goes as planned | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finally here! Draft never goes as planned

Hopefully Grier will be flexible and grab talent if it drops.

Will be very interesting to see what's there at #18.

We are doing a mock draft in the draft forum and the talent reaching #50 is substantial.

I think Pitts and Chase go 4-5, so Waddle at 6, T Jenkins with 2nd first rounder.
My meal is boring because I don't drink and I can't have dairy or wheat. Just going to grill and make almond milk milkshakes.
While Sewell would be okay with me at 6 and Bateman at 18. I would love to see Waddle and Jenkins as the Dolphins picks by the time the first round is over tonight.

It takes a few picks and players start to drop and fall down the line. Im just glad its here and we can stop guessing!

My Tacos and wings are ready with some cold beers. Just Bring it on already!

My prediction in the first round is...... OL at 6...... then Linebacker at 18.

It's never what we expect we did it for Tua and look what happened.

More uncertainty than I've seen in a long time

More uncertainty than I've seen in a long time
That’s because last year it was fairly certain the Dolphins were going to draft a QB at 5. It was just a question if that QB would be Tua or Herbert. Otherwise the Dolphins have drafted players few predicted prior to the draft. No one predicted they would draft Tunsil because he was predicted to be a top 5 pick until the video came out on draft day.

‘’’A few people had mentioned Fitzpatrick as a possibility but again, most people thought he would off the board by the time the Dolphins were picking in the first round. Prior to that draft many people were predicting the Dolphins would draft Tremaine Edmunds, Derwin James or a QB.

Charles Harris was a name that came up a few times before the Dolphins drafted him in the first round but he certainly wasn’t the player most fans expected to be the pick.

Wilkins again was a name mentioned before the draft as a possible Dolphins selection but there were several other players who were also mentioned as players the Dolphins might take with that pick.

So when I look back at drafts since Grier became the GM in 2016. The only draft during that time that didn’t turn out different in regards to their first pick based on pre draft predictions was last year, when it was obvious they were going to select a QB.

Speaking of the draft never going as planned ....

Offensive firepower aside... I would STILL want Micah Parsons on the Dolphins defense.... I don't see anything to be concerned about with character (I could only find something that happened about 3-4 yrs. ago and it wasn't knocking out a woman (Hunt) bad) ... maybe there's something I'm missing

Parsons with a trade down or at 6 ... Jenkins @ 18 ..... WR and Rb in the 2nd ... Center in the 3rd ... wouldn't suck IMO

Both first rd picks play every down ... we shored up the receiver position in FA ... we still get a projected quality WR and a RB ... I think all 4 players would be starters with a 5 yr deal on offense and defense

Blow it up FinHeaven lol

:munch:

It takes a few picks and players start to drop and fall down the line. Im just glad its here and we can stop guessing!

My Tacos and wings are ready with some cold beers. Just Bring it on already!

My prediction in the first round is...... OL at 6...... then Linebacker at 18.

It's never what we expect we did it for Tua and look what happened.
I honestly wouldn't be shocked if that happened. This team has lost its ability to surprise me.

Back
Top Bottom