Finding a team to follow | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finding a team to follow

JTBRLZ

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Every year I try to follow college football, but can never seem to find a favorite team to follow, which usually leads me to drift away from it. So I'm trying to find a good team, maybe with a bright future to follow, but not necessarily be a front runner and pick the best team. Any suggestions?

Notre Dame, no matter where you live you can watch all there games and I'd say they meet the other things you mentioned :)

West Virginia

There starting qb and RB were freshman last year, and won them the nokia sugar bowl...

Should be an intresting season

I tend to follow University of Iowa. UI is in my hometown of Iowa City and they usually field a pretty decent team. I know I'll get burned for this but...not a fan of the U. Very ****y, overrated team IMO. as for Florida and Florida State, I like them both. Very confusing when they play each other, never know who to root for.

LOL, everyone will tell you their favorite team.

IF you really have no alliances, ND is easy to watch everywhere you go. Their TV contract pretty much makes that a reality. I personally hate ND, but they are easy to watch and they are an upcoming team.

The U... Sorry, but they still have a few years (once Coker is gone) to be great again. (I'll get flamed for that comment)

FSU - Sorry, but have always hated them. Also think they need some new offensive coaches to return to greatness.

UF - My fav, so probably too biased to want to hear my thoughts.

UT - reloading but always with talent

LSU - great talent, but coaching is not near as great w/o Saban.

USC - Obviously great talent and great coaching. But they are the front-runners...

the U! the only school you can say the U and everyone knows who your talking about

nick1 said:
the U! the only school you can say the U and everyone knows who your talking about

Is that a good thing? :confused:

I've always been somewhat of a ND fan cause I'm Irish and everything, but I'd feel like a frontrunner if I started like following them now. I hate the U just because of how ****y most of the players are that come out of there. Some other schools I've had a little thing for are BC, Syracuse,Wisconsin, Penn State, Texas Tech, South Carolina, Florida.

Motion said:
Is that a good thing? :confused:
why wouldn't it be? Miami puts out the best NFL talent, they win national titles and they have a great winning tradition

nick1 said:
why wouldn't it be? Miami puts out the best NFL talent, they win national titles and they have a great winning tradition

I just don't see the significance of being known as "The U". But okay..........

Motion said:
I just think it's cool because you could call any team the U they are all university's. but when you say the U you are always talking about Miami

JTBRLZ said:
Every year I try to follow college football, but can never seem to find a favorite team to follow, which usually leads me to drift away from it. So I'm trying to find a good team, maybe with a bright future to follow, but not necessarily be a front runner and pick the best team. Any suggestions?

Problem Solved!!

You want to watch and worship the Georgia Bulldogs. They are the most underrated and will sneak up on folks this year. We signed the #2 QB in the nation this year...so you will have something to cheer about for the next 3-5 years. We have 3 very potent RB's who are Juniors this year and all of Olineman except big Max is returning. Oh yeah watch dem dayum dawgs bro.

Motion said:

You need to be concerned about the other "U" of Georgia....Dem Dawgs coming bro.

Back
Top Bottom