Finding a team to follow | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finding a team to follow

DonShula84 said:
Michigan, Penn St, GT, USC are the tough games on there schedule. UCLA could go either way, and not playing Michigan St in South Bend actually helps us lol.

Yeah those were the 4 games I was talking about.

UCLA shouldn't be a problem. They were a lot worse than their record last year, and now they lost Drew Olsen. I think Michigan and USC will play you guys harder this year than they did last year. No doubt that Charlie Weis was the best thing that could have happened to Notre Dame. Now the countdown's on as to when he'll leave for the big money, because that guy is an NFL head coach. He could be a top tier NFL head coach too, IMO.

kpcane said:
Yeah those were the 4 games I was talking about.

UCLA shouldn't be a problem. They were a lot worse than their record last year, and now they lost Drew Olsen. I think Michigan and USC will play you guys harder this year than they did last year. No doubt that Charlie Weis was the best thing that could have happened to Notre Dame. Now the countdown's on as to when he'll leave for the big money, because that guy is an NFL head coach. He could be a top tier NFL head coach too, IMO.

I could see Weis leaving, hopefully he wins a championship first :D . I can also see Weis being like some of the other college football head coaches who have had the opportunity to go to the NFL and turned it down. I dont know that he'll make a ton more in the NFL than he can at ND also.

JTBRLZ said:
Every year I try to follow college football, but can never seem to find a favorite team to follow, which usually leads me to drift away from it. So I'm trying to find a good team, maybe with a bright future to follow, but not necessarily be a front runner and pick the best team. Any suggestions?
THE Ohio State University!

DonShula84 said:
I could see Weis leaving, hopefully he wins a championship first :D . I can also see Weis being like some of the other college football head coaches who have had the opportunity to go to the NFL and turned it down. I dont know that he'll make a ton more in the NFL than he can at ND also.

thank god for the coaches who care....

thank you Bob Stoops!

Back
Top Bottom