Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Hey Matt
Just sent 20.00. Paid in US too not Canadian eh!
As you can see I don't post often but I read daily.
You still have the best site on the net and I look forward to checking out the VIP.
Keep up the great work guys.
Shed Dawg Mike

Oh my god that's another $20 in the pot for you....****ing hell im tapping out.
the look i got from my women wow, but i told her what it was for and she's all for it.
So come on boy's and girl's put your money where your mouth is, people keep saying this is the best site on the net,
which it is by the way, but we only have 4 day's left to get $1000 or this site is no more.
so let's go for the big push and get it done................:up:

Only 40% to go well done to everyone, keep it up.............

If we were to shut down then yes we would refund. But I think we can avoid that.

20 Bucks sent...

Quick question. My PayPal email and the email I registered with Finheaven are different, so how will you know the donation is coming from me?

This is the first and only messege board I come to. I love Finheaven. I dont have a face book and I dont have a my space bs either..I come here on my phone constantly and ppl wonder what I am doing?..I am on finheaven, talking about stuff that matters to me with ppl who matter as well.

I have pledged $20, I hope it helps. I dont consider it a donation but a service that I have to have..

I am addicted to Sirius mad dog radio and finheaven.

All day -

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

ncxz54-1.jpg

I was thinking a separate badge that has nothing to do with Vip, some ppl just wanna donate to help out and dont really care too much about being vip. I think the important thing is how many ppl donate and not so much how much they donate. 1700 members visited the site today, u do the math, if everyone donated a dollar we would keep this place in line just fine.

Up to the powers that be on FH. I'm okay with making it :)

20 Bucks sent...

Quick question. My PayPal email and the email I registered with Finheaven are different, so how will you know the donation is coming from me?
if you clicked on the donation button above, then yes we'll know its you. :)

You are always so PC my friend! I think simply put it is time for us to put up or shut up! If you aren't VIP you pay a $1.05 annual site service fee, I added the nickel to off set the paypal fee. It is a very reasonable price to pay for the luxury and convienence of coming here for your one stop Miami Dolphin news and transactions. I know whenever I see something Dolphin related flashes on a ticker I come here and my question is answered. Motto mention you get the added enjoyment of discussing/debating fellow Fun faithful.

Now I know the next question is what if it totals more then the site cost to run? Simple Matt keeps it to A. Reimburse himself for his losses B. Have it for upgrades when needed.

Think about it $1.05 can guarantee Finheaven is always here for our enjoyment and addictions running fast forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE8BgQzyktE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Matt,

Just finished sending $25 your way. Thanks for giving us all FinHeaven, and hopefully you get the needed money to keep it going!

To the rest of my FinHeaven brotheren.....DONATE!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom