Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

The chat makes vip really worth it. Wildbill let us try it out the other day for free and it was pretty cool, we had some good debates going on and had a pretty good discussion on the draft. Hopefully il be able to renew mine shortly. The forums are nice but talking in the chat is alot better, it has a different ring to it , a bit more live and fun. I urge all to join in on the vip chat.

I can't imagine what its like to not have VIP anymore. VIP is just so awesome especially for the price.

Not dealing with advertisements in the middle of threads makes it worth it to me.

sounds good.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

post 9

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

and post 10

I can't imagine what its like to not have VIP anymore. VIP is just so awesome especially for the price.

Exactly...well said. It's an unbeatable value, really. Where else can you get VIP membership for a year for basically a nickel a day? Only on :fh:

well hopefully you guys get some draft people in that draft chat...thanks for the clarification

tell you what guys, I'll let you test the vip only chat until draft day.
Thanks Bro.:brewskis:

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

well hopefully you guys get some draft people in that draft chat...thanks for the clarification
Bro I was just wondering how come you don't have a VIP membership?

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Thanks for the sticky bro's.

Back
Top Bottom