Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Hey guys, my name is Neal and have been a loyal dolphin fan my whole life. I bleed aqua and orange. I have stuck by this team through thick and thin. I don't post much if at all but I have been on this site for as long as I can remember. I have enjoyed reading all the info and rumors and everything this site has to offer. That's why when I read this post I had a revalation. I stopped and thought what it would be like to not have this site anymore and for a moment I almost shed a tear. I love the dolphins I go to games and watch them every week along with taping their games. You fellow dolphin fans are like friends, and this site is like the best fraternity I could be a part of, that's why after this post I am going to donate and become a VIP member to contribute any way that I can. I have relied on fin heaven as my daily pass time, enjoyment and getaway. Also it keeps me from going insane waiting for another season or training camp to watch my beloved dolphins again. This is why I urge you all to donate and help out, even the guys like me who have been lurking on the site for years and would go into depression if this site was no more. This post has enlightened me to be a contributer and I hope my post helps people realize that we all love the city of Miami and the greatest team in the country, The Miami Dolphins! Do your part and help out if you can....... Thank you fin heaven for being my saving grace during the season, the playoffs, the draft and the off season. And thank you to all you dolphin fans that provide us with news opinions and healthy conversation! Go dolphins!!!!!!! J.E.T.S Suck Suck Suck!!!!!!! Sorry nyjunc, have a lot of respect for ya buddy......

i just donated five. Money is tight but if everybody on FH threw 5 bucks it would add up big time

All:

I merged all the donation threads into one and now have stuck it at the top for eveyone to read. Fact is the expense for this site goes on and we will always need the support of the fans. We got over a serious hurdle and we are so grateful. But I encourage more members to become a VIP. It is such the ultimate fan experience. Faster site, no ads, instant live chat with other VIP members. Well worth the small price. For the price of a movie and popcorn you can have a great fan experience all year long and help you favorite fan site stay on the air.

Thank you to the man who have donated and supported the site. You are true fans.

-Matt
Owner

Well i can tell you being a VIP is great, you dont see any ads, it works faster, you can talk on game day in the VIP chat, and you get a cool badge too.
so all of you should give it a try be a VIP and help Matt and the boy's out on this great dolphin's site..............

I would donate but I do not believe the site needs money to continue its operations. My apologies.

All of two weeks after signing up to PayPal and I'm finally able to deposit funds :rolleyes2:

My donation will be in as soon as the funds are processed :up:

I'm in - just renewed my VIP.
Thanks for keeping this site up and running for all of us fans of the Miami Dolphins!

PM sent.

I tell you what. If you still have doubts send me your credit card number or address. I will arrange for the income and the expenses to go to you. Let's see how long your opinion sticks and how long the site lasts.

I would donate but I do not believe the site needs money to continue its operations. My apologies.

but if we all become VIP's, it will be like a normal Finheaven again. I thought VIP was to avoid trolls and nonsense that goes on the reg site???

Back
Top Bottom