Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Finheaven lives!!! Donation goal reached: Thank you!!!

It is with great pleasure and pride that I announce that we reached our fundraising goal. With the money raised, we have paid our back debt and are now current with the hosting company. I want to extend a personal thank you to all of you who donated. This site is so important to the Miami Dolphin community and we work hour upon hour to provide you with the best fan site on the web. We have had amazing growth and the content, breaking news, and commentary have just gotten better and better. But none of it works without you the fan. And when we needed you...95 of you stepped up during hard times and the holidays and gave to this site so we could continue into 2012. We are so grateful and everyone who logs on here, posts here, and lurks here owes you a great big "Thank you".
:brewskis::420::up::thanks::thanks::thanks::hclap::woot:

I want to stress that we are rolling out some new things to help with this. We are no means out of the woods in terms of having a stable financial environment. SO PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP!

We have stabilized and averted a crisis. THIS SITE STILL NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT. It is YOUR site...and we run it for you. We need your help to support it. WE NEED YOU TO CONTINUE TO DONATE OR BECOME A VIP. As we head into the new year, and when you see opportunities to purchase merchandise, or participate in a drawing etc. we need you to participate. If you come here, and enjoy it...support it. It is NOT free entertainment. We get over 15,000 visits per day. We get over 2,000 registered members a day that visit this site. Of all that only 95 people donated...and I was one of those. Only 95.

FinHeaven wishes all our members and fans a healthy and prosperous 2012. And may all our off season dreams of a great coach, impact players and championship caliber team all come true.

Matt Kent
Owner
FinHeaven.com

I didn't donate Matt.

I do apologize for not helping the cause.

But I will be a super donator once my baby gets out the shop. 350's aren't offroad vehicles' :lol:

Thank you! We understand life happens. What is important to us is that for the price of a happy meal, or even lunch at Chilis...you can help the site out for the year. And when members become VIPs. They get NO ADS they get a much much faster site and they get live chat with other VIPs where they will be able to interact and discuss the off season moves and the games in 2012.

Thank you for committing to becomeing a SUPER DONOR when you can. Please tell your friends on this site we need their help.

-Matt

I didn't donate Matt.

I do apologize for not helping the cause.

But I will be a super donator once my baby gets out the shop. 350's aren't offroad vehicles' :lol:

Sorry I'm late to join the party!!! I just finished my donation, and want to thank everyone on Finheaven for the great work you all do .. and to all the fans for keeping our Dolphins dream alive!!! Good Luck!!!

I'm glad we were able to raise enough money to keep this great site up! It was looking iffy for a while there, but enough of us came through to save our beloved Finheaven community. I think there should be a separate badge or some kind of recognition for the 95 or so who donated to THIS specific cause. When this site was on the verge of being shut down in a matter of weeks, dozens of us stepped up and saved Finheaven from becoming a casualty. In my several years here, other than the server crash, I don't recall another time when this site was in danger of being shut down for good. I'll definitely continue to help out when I can.

Thanks all and Happy 2012! :ffic::brewskis: :dolphins: :fh:

I am happy we were able to make it through the tough times. A poster said that a dollar or two donation would really help. I hope we can move toward this. I don't mind paying twenty but it would be nice for other ppl to be able to donate. They could have donated five but didn't. I do suspect they would not donate a dollar but you never know ..

Sorry for not doing so earlier, but just donated. Thanks to the admins for doing all you guys do for finheaven

Back
Top Bottom