Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Mrojas Paypal seems to have worked well for everyone so far. Let me know if you continue to have problems and I can give you an
address to mail a payment.

Need more people... Only three days left and all we need is 17 more people to climb aboard and Keep FH alive!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

di3DX4-1.gif

[video=youtube;BQ-V5qvMow4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ-V5qvMow4[/video]

We are down to $230 needed to reach the mark. We have two days...HEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

I am saying the site needs $2000 to get current in its debt to the hosting company and pay January's hosting cost. We need the full
Amount to be current and safe through next month. We have enough to extend into January but this amount takes us through so we Don't have to do this again in two weeks. By February we will have some changes that I project will carry us forward at that point.
We are close to our goal!!!!

I am saying the site needs $2000 to get current in its debt to the hosting company and pay January's hosting cost. We need the full
Amount to be current and safe through next month. We have enough to extend into January but this amount takes us through so we Don't have to do this again in two weeks. By February we will have some changes that I project will carry us forward at that point.
We are close to our goal!!!!
we should get their. im feeling more confident

Why hasn't nyjunc paid if we have to put up with his Jets propaganda that is so outlandish Baghdad Bob would blush he needs to pony up?!?!?! His bull**** probably chews up a extra 10% bandwidth and that **** ain't free!

Back
Top Bottom