Finheaven needs your help:become a vip | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven needs your help:become a vip

Why dont you set up an auction section here and we would have to donate 10% of the sale to FH????

I signed up for VIP about an hour ago. Paid for the subscription and everything but I still don't have VIP access. Anything steps I need to take to proceed?

I signed up for VIP about an hour ago. Paid for the subscription and everything but I still don't have VIP access. Anything steps I need to take to proceed?

Hang tight I will get one of the Admins on it, thanks for your patience.

Just signed up for VIP. I've been following the site for a while now just never got around to posting. I look forward to posting more in the future and Go Dolphins! Also, glad to help one of my favorite sites stay afloat.

keep the money coming in, every bit help's and thank's for all who maned up.............

Thank YOU to our newest VIPs!! The site really needs the money and support.

I just joined, can someone update my account to access the VIP? Also as a newbe, I need some advice. What is your favorite thing about VIP?

I just joined, can someone update my account to access the VIP? Also as a newbe, I need some advice. What is your favorite thing about VIP?

Note to self, change your signature to a member of the current squad; wait we just traded the only other KNIGHT in Marshall?!

Join VIP for less than 19.00! Bonus, test the vip chat until draft day!

For less than 19.00 you can have access to VIP chat, and discuss the draft as it happens. You also help the site out. It is a win win for all of those involved.:)

Back
Top Bottom