Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 60 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Good God with these ads mods... is it really necessary to allow ads that cover up my whole screen on my phone when I'm trying to type? Is it that time for me to donate again to get rid of them? Is it an annual thing to donate or do we have to more frequently? I can't even press "post reply" sometimes without refreshing the screen because the damn pop up ad gets in the way
You have to join the club memberships..or else your doomed to ads..it's only 25 bucks for crying out loud.
🐻

Last edited:
Good God with these ads mods... is it really necessary to allow ads that cover up my whole screen on my phone when I'm trying to type? Is it that time for me to donate again to get rid of them? Is it an annual thing to donate or do we have to more frequently? I can't even press "post reply" sometimes without refreshing the screen because the damn pop up ad gets in the way

You need to sign up for Club here. $25 a year

Since you are an active poster I gave you 3 months on me so just renew it in November

You have to join the club memberships..or else your doomed to ads..it's on 25 bucks for crying out loud.
🐻
I've done it. I've donated. I just thought it was an annual thing. Didn't know it was more frequent than that

I seriously love you man! And I will, do and have no problem donating. I just didn't realize it's been a year already. But thanks for answering my question as well

If you do it through paypal then you can set it to automatically renew every year

One more question if I may. Which I hesitate to ask but, what's your policy on letting accounts that you gave gave the boot to, back on?

One more question if I may. Which I hesitate to ask but, what's your policy on letting accounts that you gave gave the boot to, back on?

It's very hard to get booted permanently so if that happens that member really shiit the bed

Usually first they will get a warning and a 30 day cooling off period. If you mess up again a permanent ban is likely

It's very hard to get booted permanently so if that happens that member really shiit the bed

Usually first they will get a warning and a 30 day cooling off period. If you mess up again a permanent ban is likely
Yes I understand. But would you guys let that account back on after it was banned?

We would review why he was banned and then make a decision

We have let a few back in over the years but put them on a short leach

We would review why he was banned and then make a decision

We have let a few back in over the years but put them on a short leach
Hmmmm, I wonder if it's worth to ask then! Haha. Let's say "my friends" account was reviewed, and whatever the decision, you guys then know the new account, would you then ban the new account?

We can tell if a banned member re registers. I will leave it at that

Send me a PM and we can discuss "your friends" account in particular

I will not do that here in an open forum

Yes I understand. But would you guys let that account back on after it was banned?
It’s reviewed on a case by case basis. Some people go on a burn all the bridges tirade while going through some personal issues. We understand that circumstances change and have reinstated accounts In the past. Send one of the admins a PM with an explanation on what has changed since it was originally banned.

Bottom line is we want everyone to stay on FinHeaven and are always looking for reason NOT to ban accounts.

Having trouble with screen size...all of a sudden its so small I can barly read it

How do i fix this?

Another question? When it's time to renew do I cancel the current to use another way of paying . Instead of it auto renewing?

Back
Top Bottom