Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

Is Plantation a safe place to stay? We are still looking at hotels for our trip in November.

Thanks all.
Plantation is nice. I'm not sure if they still do but the team stayed at The Renaissance in Plantation the night before all home games. I used to stay there and met many players over the years.

Is Plantation a safe place to stay? We are still looking at hotels for our trip in November.

Thanks all.
This is where we are, if you book here let me know and I will recommend some places for you- dinner etc.

Try for someplace close to 595, so you can jump on highway to the stadium.

Start a thread on it in the Lounge and you should get lots of input

There use to be a car and motorcycle thread but it's probably several pages back and we could use a new one started.

Not sure if this has been brought up here or not but it seems to be becoming more of an issue now. I'm not really speaking for myself here cause anyone who has blocked me can sit on a bedpost and rotate, but I have noticed other users having this issue.

Users blocking others then starting newsworthy threads. There have been quite a few threads started recently where the thread starter has many users blocked for whatever reason, thereby making it so said users are not allowed to participate in the discussion. This really dilutes the discussion IMO as a lot of those viewpoints are interesting to read.

Would it be possible to still see the threads any user posts but just block out the content like it typically works?

Not sure if this has been brought up here or not but it seems to be becoming more of an issue now. I'm not really speaking for myself here cause anyone who has blocked me can sit on a bedpost and rotate, but I have noticed other users having this issue.

Users blocking others then starting newsworthy threads. There have been quite a few threads started recently where the thread starter has many users blocked for whatever reason, thereby making it so said users are not allowed to participate in the discussion. This really dilutes the discussion IMO as a lot of those viewpoints are interesting to read.

Would it be possible to still see the threads any user posts but just block out the content like it typically works?
This is a question for @Henrik but I don't believe this is possible. We can however merge into a thread created by the Staff if needed so that a major topic can be viewed by all.

The way it currently works is not ideal. Currently there are no great solutions to it other than to clear everyones ignore list and keeping my figures crossed that it will not turn things into a mad house around here.

The way it currently works is not ideal. Currently there are no great solutions to it other than to clear everyones ignore list and keeping my figures crossed that it will not turn things into a mad house around here.
Let's do that. I'll behave.

Let's do that. I'll behave.
Why Are You Laughing Jennifer Lopez GIF

Good God with these ads mods... is it really necessary to allow ads that cover up my whole screen on my phone when I'm trying to type? Is it that time for me to donate again to get rid of them? Is it an annual thing to donate or do we have to more frequently? I can't even press "post reply" sometimes without refreshing the screen because the damn pop up ad gets in the way

Back
Top Bottom