The Man Behind The Curtain
- Apr 15, 2010
- Reaction score
- Tampa, FL
Renewals are automatically handled by PayPal. You can update or cancel your renewal on their site.Another question? When it's time to renew do I cancel the current to use another way of paying . Instead of it auto renewing?
To change your payment method on PayPal, you can either:
- Update your existing payment method. Go to your Wallet, click the payment method you want to update, and click Update card. Enter the new information and click Update.
- Cancel your subscription and create a new one with the new payment method. Go to the subscription you want to cancel, click Manage, and then click Cancel subscription. Once the subscription is canceled, you can create a new one with the new payment method.
- Go to PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/.
- Click the Wallet icon in the top right corner of the page.
- Click the payment method you want to update.
- Click Update card.
- Enter the new card information, including the card number, expiration date, and CVV code.
- Click Update.
- Go to the website or app where you have the subscription.
- Find the subscription you want to cancel.
- Click Manage or Settings.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions to cancel the subscription.
- Go to PayPal and create a new subscription with the new payment method.