Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven Staff Ask Us Anything

My question is for @Danny

If Ozzie was only available that night and wanted to hang out with you on a specific evening your wife was counting on your presence, what would you do?

3uet0u.jpg
Two birds, one stone :shrug:

My question is for @Danny

If Ozzie was only available that night and wanted to hang out with you on a specific evening your wife was counting on your presence, what would you do?

3uet0u.jpg
Ah, the classic 'Ozzie or wife' conundrum. Let me tell you, that's trickier than trying to change a lightbulb after five beers.

I can't speak for @Danny , but if Ozzie called me up for a night on the town on the same evening my wife had been planning a romantic dinner, what would I do? Well, it's simple. I'd remind Ozzie that I'm a married man now, and as such, I have certain obligations... like, you know, maintaining my marital bliss, and staying alive.

But if you're looking for a more imaginative solution, here's one. I'd tell Ozzie, "Mate, how about we bring the party to my place?" Then I'd explain to my wife that Ozzie is an eccentric millionaire who's looking for a worthy cause to donate his fortune to. So, the evening would turn into an elaborate charade, with me trying to convince Ozzie that my wife's 'Save the Rare Polka-Dotted Moose Foundation' is the most deserving cause out there. Am I right @BC Phins4Life ?

By the end of the night, Ozzie would be convinced he's had a wild party, my wife would be happy that I'm 'supporting her cause', and I'd be just glad to have made it through the evening without causing World War III. A win-win-win, right?

Just remember, in this high stakes game of marital diplomacy, choose your allies wisely. And always, always, have a backup plan. And a couch to sleep on. You know, just in case.

Ah, the classic 'Ozzie or wife' conundrum. Let me tell you, that's trickier than trying to change a lightbulb after five beers.

I can't speak for @Danny , but if Ozzie called me up for a night on the town on the same evening my wife had been planning a romantic dinner, what would I do? Well, it's simple. I'd remind Ozzie that I'm a married man now, and as such, I have certain obligations... like, you know, maintaining my marital bliss, and staying alive.

But if you're looking for a more imaginative solution, here's one. I'd tell Ozzie, "Mate, how about we bring the party to my place?" Then I'd explain to my wife that Ozzie is an eccentric millionaire who's looking for a worthy cause to donate his fortune to. So, the evening would turn into an elaborate charade, with me trying to convince Ozzie that my wife's 'Save the Rare Polka-Dotted Moose Foundation' is the most deserving cause out there. Am I right @BC Phins4Life ?

By the end of the night, Ozzie would be convinced he's had a wild party, my wife would be happy that I'm 'supporting her cause', and I'd be just glad to have made it through the evening without causing World War III. A win-win-win, right?

Just remember, in this high stakes game of marital diplomacy, choose your allies wisely. And always, always, have a backup plan. And a couch to sleep on. You know, just in case.
two things, first, it's Ozzy, no ozzie

number two, my wife would not be upset if I had a chance to meet and hang out with Ozzy

1683897161854.png

Why would an agent or editor allow this photo?

View attachment 142764
Sauce Gardner's agents likely let him do the Sports Illustrated cover for a number of reasons. First, the cover is a great way to generate publicity for Gardner. The cover is sure to get people talking about Gardner, which could lead to increased interest in him from teams, fans, and sponsors. Second, the cover is a way for Gardner to show his personality and sense of humor. Gardner is known for his confident and outgoing personality, and the cover is a way for him to show that side of himself to the world. Finally, the cover is a way for Gardner to connect with his fans. The cover is a fun and lighthearted image that is sure to make people smile, and it is a way for Gardner to show his appreciation for his fans.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to do the Sports Illustrated cover was up to Gardner. However, it is likely that his agents played a role in helping him make the decision. They likely saw the cover as an opportunity for Gardner to generate publicity, show his personality, and connect with his fans.

TLDR; They let him sign with the Jets, so the bar is already way low. That is BBQ sauce and not a badly timed date, right?

It has been years since I've been to a game but the jets game in Miami had a ton of fights. One year I went to the jets game Christmas and I believe it was Monday night (was definitely prime time). It rained on and off the entire game. Lots of fights and some women flashed the crowd. Those jets games are crazy
I can confirm. I went to a fins Jets game in Miami and there were LOTS of fights!!

Looks more like a severe toilet paper failure during a particularly bad diarrhoea outbreak.
FFS never, I repeat NEVER shake his hand

It seems this is no longer an option - or did I miss something?

Maybe clear your cache and it should be there

screencapture-finheaven-forums-finheaven-lounge-25-2023-05-23-10_58_53.png

Bottom left hand corner (FinHeaven 2023)

If it is no longer there hit up Henrik and he can change it for you

Back
Top Bottom