Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump

That's right i've seen this guy between games here and there...but we need to call him something else than big poppa pump.

I love this guy, he's hilarious. I sit a section over from him, so I see him when the cameras arent on him. He sits in the lower right side of the west endzone.

TerryTate said:
I gave him my Finheaven business card, never heard of us prior to today...if he has the attention span to sit at the computer, he'll never leave this site. Wouldnt you agree?

You serious? I coulda sworn at last years mini camps I told him about the site. He is a really cool guy.

fair enough pred, i dont mind sharing that one with as many people as possible. next season ill have seasons tickets, ill probably hit up at least 4 games this year. i hope i see or even meet that guy

Predaphin said:
That's right i've seen this guy between games here and there...but we need to call him something else than big poppa pump.

That's what he goes by.

To be honest, I heard of him before I ever heard of the wrestler. :)

guy is at every game doing dances and stuff. Tru fan. Usually sits in the endzone down low.

Both of these guys stole my pimp name! :fire:
Later, gotta go check on my b*tches.

Anyone got other pics of the biggest dolphin fans. Wouldn't mind learning more about some of these guys since I never get to go down there for a game.

I think it would be pretty cool to have him come here and post his thoughts. Hopefully he can stop by and chat with us sometimes.

Poppa used to have a segment on the Sunshine networks old Dolphins t.v. show.
He did this one segment at the Dolphins Charity fashion show where he got players to do a dance with him. The best part was he got Eddie Jones the now retired Dolphins President to "Bust a Move" with him. The best thing is he is a fan and aproaches everything from our perspective, not a buisness man, not a journalist, a fan.

He has friends that are players that hook him up at camp and the stadium, but like me and the rest of the public he buys his season tix. He has a great tattoo also. He is a great guy and fan. Some people don't like him and his camera hogging ways, but once you meet him, you fall in love.
His daughter was out at camp today, she didn't want to come until Poppa told her she would see "Mr. Ed" being Ed Perry... I guess he is grooming her to carry on the family tradition!!!
Thanks Terry Tate for recognizing a legend to us all!!!
:missmeth:

Back
Top Bottom