Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump

I just watched the Pats game from last season on MNF. I think they showed him twice, I know they showed him once for sure. They also showed the last guy in the commercial with the sign. They were next to each other.

KuD said:
I think I seen him at TC on Saturday.. :confused:

You sure did! That was him, I was there also and we recognized him right off. I really wish he would register on here!

byroan said:
I just watched the Pats game from last season on MNF. I think they showed him twice, I know they showed him once for sure. They also showed the last guy in the commercial with the sign. They were next to each other.

When did they show him during the broadcast???

I could post a screenshot from it if I knew.

bobdroopy said:
When did they show him during the broadcast???

I could post a screenshot from it if I knew.

I think it was in the 4th. Might have even been after the Feeley to Thompson TD.

Proshopgirl said:
Poppa used to have a segment on the Sunshine networks old Dolphins t.v. show.
He did this one segment at the Dolphins Charity fashion show where he got players to do a dance with him. The best part was he got Eddie Jones the now retired Dolphins President to "Bust a Move" with him. The best thing is he is a fan and aproaches everything from our perspective, not a buisness man, not a journalist, a fan.

He has friends that are players that hook him up at camp and the stadium, but like me and the rest of the public he buys his season tix. He has a great tattoo also. He is a great guy and fan. Some people don't like him and his camera hogging ways, but once you meet him, you fall in love.
His daughter was out at camp today, she didn't want to come until Poppa told her she would see "Mr. Ed" being Ed Perry... I guess he is grooming her to carry on the family tradition!!!
Thanks Terry Tate for recognizing a legend to us all!!!
:missmeth:

OK you need to come clean woman. Which of the two females in the proshop are you? The one wearing the Defense wins championshiips on the back of her shirt on Saturday? Or the silent one behind the register?

Trackstar said:
You sure did! That was him, I was there also and we recognized him right off. I really wish he would register on here!

He is really a naturally nice guy. He once came up to me at a game, seeing me walking up to the will call because this female I was with lost her freaking ticket. We would have had to wait in line for an hour, and the game started in 15 minnutes. I know it was because he liked the badunkadunk she had but he came up to me and said you lose your ticket. I told him that she did, and he pulled out a ticket and gave it to me.

BTW, you guys no that I've been to so many mini camps, training camps, and so on. Well, I don't recall many that he has missed! Dudes as diehard as it gets. He and Trick Daddy are big big Fins fans.

clear.gif

Is that him on the left ?​

Seminole51 said:
This guy rules all that can be ruled as far as being a Dolfan. One game they put him on the big screen and that was the beginning of the legend. Every single game after that he has been on at some point... Cheering, Dancing, or in one instance rubbing his belly while eating a chicken finger. Big Poppa Pump is da shiznit :-) Definately a good move by the franchise to get him involved like they did Dolfan Denny (god rest his drunken soul), or the sign guy.

Did Dolfan Denny pass away or soomething?

I never heard of him, but being on the west coast that's understandable(isn't it?) and if he's as big a fan as I've heard then he's :cooldude: with me.

I was at the Pats game last year, the only one i got to attend(what a choice) and sat just a few rows below both of those guys. It was awesome, i shook the white guy in the vid clips hand.

He was running up and down the stands jumping on empty seats(there were a lot of fans who left when we were down by wut 13 wit 5 minss left...sumthing like tht) chanting "DONT LEAVE JUST BELIEVE!" It was amazing!

Back
Top Bottom