Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Finheaven's Tribute to Big Poppa Pump

I was the Chick in the Defence wins Championships tee. When that shirt came in I had to for 1 day give up my Manager attire to wear that shirt.
The front reads:
"The Offence Gets All The Glory"
Back reads:
"The Defence Wins Championships"
I love it since my son plays iron man in youth football meaning both offence and defence.

any phinfan that doesn't recognize big poppa has been living in a cave !!!!

I've been to one home game every year and I always see Papa AND the Fanatic before I even enter the stadium.

Whos that guy to the right of him? I see him in every dolphins game....

The Miami Fanatic, Richard Molinary. He goes to Hurricanes and Dolphins games.

Proshopgirl said:
I was the Chick in the Defence wins Championships tee. When that shirt came in I had to for 1 day give up my Manager attire to wear that shirt.
The front reads:
"The Offence Gets All The Glory"
Back reads:
"The Defence Wins Championships"
I love it since my son plays iron man in youth football meaning both offence and defence.

Oh OK, I was standing next to you when you explained that same thing to the girl behind the counter.

Ozzy said:
He is really a naturally nice guy. He once came up to me at a game, seeing me walking up to the will call because this female I was with lost her freaking ticket. We would have had to wait in line for an hour, and the game started in 15 minnutes. I know it was because he liked the badunkadunk she had but he came up to me and said you lose your ticket. I told him that she did, and he pulled out a ticket and gave it to me.

BTW, you guys no that I've been to so many mini camps, training camps, and so on. Well, I don't recall many that he has missed! Dudes as diehard as it gets. He and Trick Daddy are big big Fins fans.

Very cool. He seems like he would be a nice guy. That was very nice of him to do that. Not many people will do something like that. I wish I could sit in his section one time, I would be right there with him screaming and hollering.

TerryTate said:
I gave him my Finheaven business card, never heard of us prior to today...if he has the attention span to sit at the computer, he'll never leave this site. Wouldnt you agree?
im pretty sure he doesnt have the attention span to sit in front of a computer. he is always dancing.:D

Hey guys, thanks for the compliments on the audio package...mixed that that very same night til the wee hours of the morning before I went out of the country and didn't get a chance to respond in this thread until now (7 days later) Big poppa was real nice and I hope he found his way onto the site.

Hope you guys didnt miss me too much ;)

Back
Top Bottom