Fins draft Navy WR Malcolm Perry in 7th round | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins draft Navy WR Malcolm Perry in 7th round

Might be Wilsons possible replacement if trade or cut!

With the larger rosters and new practice roster rules, it makes more sense to take a chance on a guy like this. I still can't get excited about the pick, because guys with his lack of size and top-end speed generally aren't NFL players. But he'll work his ass off, and made a lot of big plays in college.

Wow, I don't usually know names for guys taken in the 7th rd, but I like this guy. Worth a gamble on in the 7th.

Fun tape to watch.
Love his speed, awareness, side step to make people miss and ability to throw.
Combine that with Flo throwing in trick plays regularly can see him having a chance he can prove a bit of an X factor on a play or two each game.
Some one else said he can return as well, means a chance to stick as a 5/6 WR.

His highlight reel was de ja vue Wes Welker. Wow, he is so shifty!!! Hope he sticks.

He reminds me of Sproles in his prime with New Orleans. I am pretty sure Phins originally drafted proles and traded or cut him. Need to look this up.

Think Slot WR, 3rd down RB, Punt Returner; wildcat offense, Goal line, trick plays.

I don't think Wilsons job is at risk. Its actually Jakeem Grant who should be worried if he starts making big plays. He can also be the third QB instead of Rosen..

He reminds me of Sproles in his prime with New Orleans. I am pretty sure Phins originally drafted proles and traded or cut him. Need to look this up.

Think Slot WR, 3rd down RB, Punt Returner; wildcat offense, Goal line, trick plays.

I don't think Wilsons job is at risk. Its actually Jakeem Grant who should be worried if he starts making big plays. He can also be the third QB instead of Rosen..
Darren Sproles was drafted by San Diego in the 4th round in 2005.

Tiny compared to Taysom Hill.

I'd think he's a longshot to make the team with the other WRs we have.

I think the Dolphins are listing him as a RB. He might have a better chance of making the team at that position. He could end up being the 3rd running back behind Howard and Breida.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom