Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins Front Runners for Albert Wilson - update: deal now agreed

I doubt it w
I've watched plenty of Chiefs games. I can't recall him, and that's a problem.

I don't mind bringing in depth at receiver, but think its ridiculous to pay depth 8 million a year.
ill be 8 million a year - there are incentives in the contract, probably much less cap number, probably more like $5m

I love how people bash the signing right after asking who he is. I rip this awful front office a lot, but come on now. Some of you have never even seen the guy play.

Wait until the season starts. You won't miss Landry as much as you thought you would. He's essentially the same player in the slot but faster and more productive. Maybe the difference between the two is polish but not much else.

We won't have to force him the ball 100+ times either. He can catch 45-60 balls and be a part of a more versatile group.

I've watched plenty of Chiefs games. I can't recall him, and that's a problem.

I don't mind bringing in depth at receiver, but think its ridiculous to pay depth 8 million a year.

Seriously? Then you really haven't watched many of their games and it's a problem for you or someone else?

Imagine if we had done this instead!

"Ravens agreed to terms with WR Ryan Grant, formerly of the Redskins, on a four-year, $29 million contract.

The deal contains $14.5 million guaranteed, including a $10 million signing bonus. This is a real head-scratcher and reeks of desperation from GM Ozzie Newsome, who promised to overhaul the receiving corps, only to whiff on every other big name available. Grant, entering his age-28 year, came into 2017 with 39 career catches for 412 yards and two scores before "breaking out" for a 45-573-4 line last season. He's the new default No. 1 receiver in Baltimore."

I don't even know how to reply to this but I know Andy Ried does not let good young players go.
reid is the most overrated coach in possibly the entire history of sports. He ALWAYS keeps the WRONG QB and has never been close to a title. He is letting KC do a fire sale so they can afford the waaayyyy bank to lock up Kelce and Hill longterm.

I'm not complaining about the high potential of talent he might hold but 8 million now Amendola 8 million who only made 6mil in 3 years with the Pats. It is disturbing. BTW I personally don't think Reid is overated.

I must admit, I'm still saying Albert Who, the amount of money they are paying for him he had better be at least half as good as what Landry was, his career stats hardly back that hope up however.

I must admit, I'm still saying Albert Who, the amount of money they are paying for him he had better be at least half as good as what Landry was, his career stats hardly back that hope up however.
And then they give the appearance of younger cheaper system chemistry etc and sign Amendola....old, injury prone as hell. I do not understand.

Don’t link a Bill Barnwell article ever again. That dude is a hack and doesn’t understand anything about the sport he reports on.

The dude flat out said take out the screens, when Wilson was primarily a screen WR for them. How does that make any sense. “If you take out all his big plays, then he looks bad”

LMAO.

He's a hack why? Because he said some negative things about the Dolphins?

Imagine if we had done this instead!

"Ravens agreed to terms with WR Ryan Grant, formerly of the Redskins, on a four-year, $29 million contract.

The deal contains $14.5 million guaranteed, including a $10 million signing bonus. This is a real head-scratcher and reeks of desperation from GM Ozzie Newsome, who promised to overhaul the receiving corps, only to whiff on every other big name available. Grant, entering his age-28 year, came into 2017 with 39 career catches for 412 yards and two scores before "breaking out" for a 45-573-4 line last season. He's the new default No. 1 receiver in Baltimore."
That signing is null and void.

Back
Top Bottom