Fins looking to potentially trade X? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins looking to potentially trade X?

That's the thing. X knee isn't 100%. If you really watch him he's still hobble and doesn't have his explosion. Obviously, he's still good enough to make plays when he's near the ball. But don't fool yourself X isn't 100% and i don't think he'll ever be going forward.

Love the player and what he does for our team. But now is the perfect time to get good compensation for him if you're able to do that.
He says he’s close, I’ll have to watch him closely if he’s out there Sunday. If he’s damaged goods I guess I’d be in.

With his knee issues and salary I can't see a team making the kind of offer it would be worth to let him go.

He stays a Fin for this year and maybe this is looked at again in the off season after he has finished the season healthy(if he does).

Would you swap him for Cooper/Gallup or a Deion Jones? Gotta think 1st rounder or equivalent or bust.

X finally looks healthy and is back to playing at the level he left off in 2018. His QBR against is 2nd in the NFL among CBs. That should require a premium price tag considering he's 27 and already locked up long term.

According to the article the OP posted, Miami already has an offer on the table for Xavien Howard. What that is remains unknown. Apparently Miami is seriously considering it. Makes you wonder.

Would you swap him for Cooper/Gallup or a Deion Jones? Gotta think 1st rounder or equivalent or bust.

X finally looks healthy and is back to playing at the level he left off in 2018. His QBR against is 2nd in the NFL among CBs. That should require a premium price tag considering he's 27 and already locked up long term.
If it's Dallas, of course you do it for their 1st round pick, which looks like a top 10 in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom