Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios

I don't think so because we'd just be using him as Gesicki in that scenario and look how many passes went his way. Sherfield is on the field because he can also block very well, something that Berrios can't do.

If we have Hill and Waddle on the field, I want every other receiving target to be great at blocking.
I have no idea what kind of a blocker he is, but I would hope any deficiencies in that area would not keep him off the field if he could be Mr. Devastating Slot Receiver.

Love Berrios.

U Guy
Plays with heart.
Quick twitch skills.
Great Hands.

He can do a lot of damage from the slot. I didn't think we were even looking for another WR.

Great move.

And we won't have to use Hill or Waddle for kick returns another big plus

Very reliable hands

I have no idea what kind of a blocker he is, but I would hope any deficiencies in that area would not keep him off the field if he could be Mr. Devastating Slot Receiver.
He already played with Brady, Maker of white Slot WRs, and wasn't "devastating" so I don't know where people are getting the idea that he could be Edleman all of a sudden.

He already played with Brady, Maker of white Slot WRs, and wasn't "devastating" so I don't know where people are getting the idea that he could be Edleman all of a sudden.
He was much better with the Jets than he was with the Pats (I thought).

Thought the Pats made a big mistake letting go of him too early.

lots of the ST's players actually had to play on defense because of injuries.....if we don’t have as many injuries next season then maybe our ST's players will be able to concentrate on ST's more.
Good point

lots of the ST's players actually had to play on defense because of injuries.....if we don’t have as many injuries next season then maybe our ST's players will be able to concentrate on ST's more.
True.

But we had zero kick and punt returners (if we didn't want to use Cheetah-and we do not want to do that).

ZNN Breaking News:

The FBI has announced that a special prosecutor has been assigned to the Chris Grier interstate theft ring. This move comes after witnesses have stepped up to testify from the NY/NJ area. These witnesses have joined the already vocal witnesses from Los Angeles, Detroit and many other parts of the country. Stop Chris Grier protests turned violent overnight in Buffalo as Josh Allen led a throng of violent protesters dressed as women into the Federal Courthouse in Buffalo. Reports that Mr. Allen did snag his pantyhose on the cement stairs could not be confirmed as of this writing. We have reached out to Attorney General Merrick Garland for comment but have received no response. Please stay tuned to Zimmer News Network for more on this developing story.

Big reason why Special Teams fell off the rails last year.

Back
Top Bottom