Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios

The Jesters gave Lazzard that big contract, so somebody had to go...
Sort of like us with Wilson.

I have no problem losing Wilson for Barrios, because at least he gives us that returner we needed, without having to use our ultra expensive and valuable starters.

Wilson I still believe is a very good receiver that can be valuable, but in Miami he was not going to get much of a chance.

I love this move! Have always hated Barrios...but that's because he was never on my team. He burned the Noles at UM and has burned Miami at the Jets. Great return guys and really good gadget/slot when needed.
I’m with ya brother…reminds me of Hunter Renfrow from Clumpson….annoying until he’s on your team.

It should be noted that Edelman was on the Patriots at the same time Barrios was. He took over the Welker role and that left little room for Barrios to fill that position.

Barrios has been an excellent kick returner, something the Dolphins have had a desperate need for in recent years. He might not be a Welker or Edlemen in the slot but with Welker as his position coach now, I think he will be a lot better than some on here believe he will be.
is Barrios any relation to Braxton Berrios?

If so, he never played for the New England Patriots (but i loved the comment that he wasn't a great slot receiver when he was with the great Tom Brady):

New England Patriots​

Berrios was drafted by the New England Patriots in the sixth round with the 210th overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft.[7] On September 1, 2018, Berrios was placed on injured reserve.[8] Berrios won a Super Bowl ring when the Patriots reached Super Bowl LIII and beat the Los Angeles Rams by a score of 13–3.[9] He was waived during final roster cuts on August 30, 2019.[10]

Back
Top Bottom