Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios

Not a bad pick up. Scrappy returner!
We seem to be getting a lot of the Jets FA’s.

Just waiting for the "Lemmings" to start screaming "the Jets are trying to submarine us by sending us their best players". - LOL

So many responses spinning in my mind, just waiting for the "Lemming" of the week to show himself.

Yes, I'm baiting the "Lemmings". - LOL

Is he better than I think or is this a #6 receiver. Competing with Swain? Exzukama?

Seeing I am not allowed to post a thread here (by no means am I blaming Henrik or the other Mods) nothing but love for you all.

Don’t worry people here have successfully Bullied me off this site. You will not see another post from me going forward. Enjoy your fins. From the thread bans to being banned from making threads because well people ignore me and all I do is try to provide an outside perspective and contribute. It is just too aggravating for me anymore because of my User Name or the team I am a fan of. I will find another Fin forum to partake in if need be. I just wanted to have a post to say goodbye and I am not banned leaving in my own terms.

I am tired of it. Good luck in 2023 fins and in the future.

Again to those that I have had good football conversations with and good banter with and the MODS (you all work your ass off and it is appreciated). And I got nothing for love for you all.

Seeing I am not allowed to post a thread here (by no means am I blaming Henrik or the other Mods) nothing but love for you all.

Don’t worry people here have successfully Bullied me off this site. You will not see another post from me going forward. Enjoy your fins. From the thread bans to being banned from making threads because well people ignore me and all I do is try to provide an outside perspective and contribute. It is just too aggravating for me anymore because of my User Name or the team I am a fan of. I will find another Fin forum to partake in if need be. I just wanted to have a post to say goodbye and I am not banned leaving in my own terms.

I am tired of it. Good luck in 2023 fins and in the future.

Again to those that I have had good football conversations with and good banter with and the MODS (you all work your ass off and it is appreciated). And I got nothing for love for you all.

Sorry to see you go. I never had an issue with you. All the best, BFIP 🙏

The problem was you were posting all our new free agent signings and several members have you on ignore or you have them on ignore so many members could not see those signing threads. Might have been better to let Dolphin fans break the news and you comment in them afterwords :shrug:

You are always welcome to post here except in our game day threads when we play the Bills

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Nailed two of em so far!
Gotta give you credit. That's impressive!

Back
Top Bottom