Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios

Seeing I am not allowed to post a thread here (by no means am I blaming Henrik or the other Mods) nothing but love for you all.

Don’t worry people here have successfully Bullied me off this site. You will not see another post from me going forward. Enjoy your fins. From the thread bans to being banned from making threads because well people ignore me and all I do is try to provide an outside perspective and contribute. It is just too aggravating for me anymore because of my User Name or the team I am a fan of. I will find another Fin forum to partake in if need be. I just wanted to have a post to say goodbye and I am not banned leaving in my own terms.

I am tired of it. Good luck in 2023 fins and in the future.

Again to those that I have had good football conversations with and good banter with and the MODS (you all work your ass off and it is appreciated). And I got nothing for love for you all.
I did not know there were issues.
Guess you won’t see this.

Interesting! Let's put him at TE and give him #88
Same result. If inline both get knocked back 3 yards or on their arse. If lined up at WR (were Gesicki played over 90%) I will take Braxton he at least gets I the way of DB and hits them. MG just falls in front of them and them jump over him and make the tackle. Number one trait for blocking at the WR spot is being actually willing to block.

Just waiting for the "Lemmings" to start screaming "the Jets are trying to submarine us by sending us their best players". - LOL (Lots of Luck )

So many responses spinning in my mind, just waiting for the "Lemming" of the week to show himself.

Yes, I'm baiting the "Lemmings". - LOL (Lots of Luck )
Yeah sounds like your instigating a little. Ha!
Is there a badge for “Lemming of the week?”

Doc great job in your first March madness :cheers:

Would love to have you post with us in the Lounge

Back
Top Bottom