Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fins sign WR Braxton Barrios

Seeing I am not allowed to post a thread here (by no means am I blaming Henrik or the other Mods) nothing but love for you all.

Don’t worry people here have successfully Bullied me off this site. You will not see another post from me going forward. Enjoy your fins. From the thread bans to being banned from making threads because well people ignore me and all I do is try to provide an outside perspective and contribute. It is just too aggravating for me anymore because of my User Name or the team I am a fan of. I will find another Fin forum to partake in if need be. I just wanted to have a post to say goodbye and I am not banned leaving in my own terms.

I am tired of it. Good luck in 2023 fins and in the future.

Again to those that I have had good football conversations with and good banter with and the MODS (you all work your ass off and it is appreciated). And I got nothing for love for you all.

Sorry to hear about the harassment. I just f don’t get it.

Definitely a fair point. It wouldn’t be difficult to be better than Mostert on kickoffs, but we can use an upgrade
Yeah Miami was abysmal on returns. I would like to keep Sherfield too but I guess that becomes more unlikely. I actually rather have him over Wilson

Last edited:
Good athlete, I like the player, but I am worrried about fit. We’ve seen it takes a few years to really settle in to thee McDaniel offense, so short term WR rentals don’t make sense. Go with the known commodity. Only makes sense if he’s on ST.
Mike was on staff with Lafluer (former Jets OC) in San Fran. Probably many things are going to be the same or close to the same

Doc great job in your first March madness :cheers:

Would love to have you post with us in the Lounge

Thanks, sure will. Can’t wait to see how the rest of MM turns out!
Remember to vote everyone!

We only carried 5 WR's at the beginning of the season last year, so our 5 now would be:

1) Reek
2) Waddle
3) Wilson
4) Berrios - seriously love this kids game - Jets gave away their Wayne Chrebet 2.0
5) EZ

Practice Squad: Swain, Conner, Sanders, Cracraft

Would love to get Sherfield or Mack Hollins back if we go 6 deep.

Seeing I am not allowed to post a thread here (by no means am I blaming Henrik or the other Mods) nothing but love for you all.

Don’t worry people here have successfully Bullied me off this site. You will not see another post from me going forward. Enjoy your fins. From the thread bans to being banned from making threads because well people ignore me and all I do is try to provide an outside perspective and contribute. It is just too aggravating for me anymore because of my User Name or the team I am a fan of. I will find another Fin forum to partake in if need be. I just wanted to have a post to say goodbye and I am not banned leaving in my own terms.

I am tired of it. Good luck in 2023 fins and in the future.

Again to those that I have had good football conversations with and good banter with and the MODS (you all work your ass off and it is appreciated). And I got nothing for love for you all.
Take care.

Can't offer good luck for your Bills.

Have a great life.

Hopefully this doesn't mean the end of Sherfield? He had good chemistry with Tua. But Berrios fills a big need for Miami as it's PR/KR.

Yeah Miami was abysmal on returns. I would like to keep Sherfield too but I guess that becomes more unlikely. I actually rather have him over Wilson
Miami needs a dedicated return guy... Wilson sucked at it. IMO they should keep Sherfield; he's proven himself to be useful in the offense, while Wilson hasn't done much at all. Berrios can take Wilson's WR spot and be the full-time returner.

Yeah sounds like your instigating a little. Ha!
Is there a badge for “Lemming of the week?”

There is a badge for it.

Unfortunately, the last guy to get it has four more years to do in Sing Sing prison.
I'll see if he will give it back if he gets out. - rLOL

Back
Top Bottom